Your Favorite Breakfast - Nom nom nom...

I love BREAKFAST...!!!

My favourite at this moment is cold pizza, with a topping of salami, bacon, peppers and mushrooms - served with fruit juice and chocolate to finish with.

I like cold Chinese food too, but bacteria loves day old rice - so it's a bit of a Russian-roulette...

Weirdest breakfast I ever has was beer and skittles - I would not recommend this.

What do you like to eat after waking up ?

My breakfast is time oriented.

Running late, its Frosted Mini-wheats in Milk and a peanut butter and Jelly(Strawberry preserves) sandwich.

A little more time, English muffin with egg and Canadian bacon and cheese. (sausage patty when available.)

Plenty of time, Pancakes and Bacon or Eggs, potatos O'brian and sausage.

Always Milk, Orange juice and Coffee to wash it all down.

... a bagel with cream cheese or maybe a bowl of harvest crunch granola cereal ..

unless it's Sunday, then it's "family breakfast" morning and its usually:

Pancakes

Bacon

Toast

Eggs

OJ

Chocolate Milk

Coffee

Coffee with steak, eggs sunny side, hot biscuits and sausage gravy. (Bob Evans restaurants, Big Boy etc.)

Coffee with leftover double pepperoni and cheese pizza. (pizza cold, coffee hot)

Coffee with bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns.

Coffee with a bagel and cream cheese.

Coffee with cream and sugar.

Coffee with ..

Coffee.

Breakfast... Whats Breakfast?   I don't wake up till noon,  then i have a Siopao (look it up) that my wife makes a batch for me every other week,  I have food allergies to Milk and Eggs so most breakfast items are off my menu,  Steak, Pork chops ribs and BACON  are still on the menu,  A good BLT is also one of my favorites.

Here is a treat - it is an out of forum link: 50 breakfasts from around the world, from some hotel website.

Please do not open the link if your hungry - or the pictures will make you lick your screen....

http://blog.hostelbookers.com/travel/best-breakfast/

• 2 weeks later...