The new suggested raid "Rotation" schedule.

The gripe some had was that when the big 3 came together to discuss about the new DT raids there was no public representative and thus attracted some flames.

Even so the inclusion of those raids in the off week i dare say has been met positively.

Moving forward spread the word about the forming of a public council and have every one onboard with that so next meeting can be even more productive for all parties involved.

Don't think they can be appointed, if they post with interest (as Syber and Cia have) then we can 'vote' to approve. also 2 would be enough IMHO, not that I have anything against Zant or Mongo

Edited by Gunney

Hi Every1

I like too back Syber and Cia  plus Mongo for public consul, I would like too put my self Up there with  the 3 Guys but am in the UK and the time diffrence mite stop me from going too the meetings, so good luck guys who ever get the place on the cousul,, ty Zant

• Upvote 1

Well Gunney the thing is that Zant is in the UK, the others are in the US i belive.

So it is good to have people from different time zones :)

Edited by Zap
  • Upvote 1