Anyone using ISBoxer ?

Never heard of it, but for what its worth we do not offer technical support directly for multibox/multiscreen, this is something your fellow players will have to help you with as our system is not designed to allow it, and it has been known to cause some issues.

• 3 years later...
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 6:58 AM, pauldconlon said:

I've had some decent success with it. 

For the executable, point it at Net-7\bin\net7proxy.exe

In the Parameters box, put: /ADDRESS:74.208.192.215 /CLIENT:"c:\path\to\enb\client.exe" /POPT /EXREORDER /DML

Thank you for the info! What is that address in the parameters line? is that still a good address or is it supposed to be the current server ip? <new to this sort of thing but thank you in advance!

15 minutes ago, weiqi said:

Thank you for the info! What is that address in the parameters line? is that still a good address or is it supposed to be the current server ip? <new to this sort of thing but thank you in advance!

That address should be 38.130.197.232 now.

still getting an error message :/

Inner space failed to execute "that whole line" The process met the terminator unexpectedly.

take that back , game finally loaded and got IS was unable to initialize at this time(-14) please try later.... and fail again

Edited by weiqi
update

9 minutes ago, weiqi said:

still getting an error message :/

Inner space failed to execute "that whole line" The process met the terminator unexpectedly.

take that back , game finally loaded and got IS was unable to initialize at this time(-14) please try later.... and fail again

ISBoxer does not play well with EnB, but I have gotten in working in the past. What version of ISBoxer are you currently at? (Build of InnerSpace and ISBoxer)

On 31.1.2018 at 4:31 AM, Cipher said:

That address should be 38.130.197.232 now.

While we tolerate multiboxing, we do not support it.

Just saying in case this goes on/deeper.

• 6 months later...

If anyone has any questions how to use ISBoxer with EnB, I'm working on writing a guide write now with some basic key bindings/toggles one can import, in case there is any interest in this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/21/2018 at 10:57 PM, Saetun said:

Any help on getting the game to launch through ISBoxer these days?  Follow the instructions above including changing the ip and cannot get the Net7Proxy to launch directly even from a command line.  Getting the error : Server failed to respond to login attempt.

Have the same issue, I can never launch the game from the proxy anymore, always have to use the launcher

• 3 months later...

Also having this problem, really is why I haven't been playing anymore is because I can't get ISBoxer to work because the proxy for some reason can't find the login server. Not sure what changed to make this happen, but I wish someone could/would look into it

8 hours ago, Beerrun said:

Also having this problem, really is why I haven't been playing anymore is because I can't get ISBoxer to work because the proxy for some reason can't find the login server. Not sure what changed to make this happen, but I wish someone could/would look into it

you might want to send a private message directly to Cipher -- he's part of the DEV team.  He'll want your ISBoxer build info ....

Note that, as Zackman commented, ISBoxer is NOT supported by the DEVs but merely tolerated.

Multiboxing via the method laid out by TraderMagoo in this forum's Technical area DOES work.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...