Jump to content
Darksword

Anyone using ISBoxer ?

Recommended Posts

I'm trying this out for screen management and was wondering about getting it configged with the launcher etc.

 

Anyone using it already successfully?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard of it, but for what its worth we do not offer technical support directly for multibox/multiscreen, this is something your fellow players will have to help you with as our system is not designed to allow it, and it has been known to cause some issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had some decent success with it. 

 

For the executable, point it at Net-7\bin\net7proxy.exe

In the Parameters box, put: /ADDRESS:74.208.192.215 /CLIENT:"c:\path\to\enb\client.exe" /POPT /EXREORDER /DML

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 6:58 AM, pauldconlon said:

I've had some decent success with it. 

 

For the executable, point it at Net-7\bin\net7proxy.exe

In the Parameters box, put: /ADDRESS:74.208.192.215 /CLIENT:"c:\path\to\enb\client.exe" /POPT /EXREORDER /DML

Thank you for the info! What is that address in the parameters line? is that still a good address or is it supposed to be the current server ip? <new to this sort of thing but thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, weiqi said:

Thank you for the info! What is that address in the parameters line? is that still a good address or is it supposed to be the current server ip? <new to this sort of thing but thank you in advance!

 

That address should be 38.130.197.232 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still getting an error message :/

Inner space failed to execute "that whole line" The process met the terminator unexpectedly.

take that back , game finally loaded and got IS was unable to initialize at this time(-14) please try later.... and fail again

Edited by weiqi
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, weiqi said:

still getting an error message :/

Inner space failed to execute "that whole line" The process met the terminator unexpectedly.

take that back , game finally loaded and got IS was unable to initialize at this time(-14) please try later.... and fail again

 

ISBoxer does not play well with EnB, but I have gotten in working in the past. What version of ISBoxer are you currently at? (Build of InnerSpace and ISBoxer)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.11 .... hmmm did login server go :/

Edited by weiqi
wait lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weiqi said:

1.11 .... hmmm did login server go :/

 

Yes, all of our services are currently experiencing intermittent network issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.1.2018 at 4:31 AM, Cipher said:

That address should be 38.130.197.232 now.

 

While we tolerate multiboxing, we do not support it.

Just saying in case this goes on/deeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has any questions how to use ISBoxer with EnB, I'm working on writing a guide write now with some basic key bindings/toggles one can import, in case there is any interest in this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×