Playing EnB on Tablets

Not sure where to place this thread at, as I am not a dev and putting it into technical support wouldn't be fitting.

I been seeing a discussions here and there about running the EMU on tablets. So I will give a few of you who plan on purchasing tablets in the near future and try save you some confusion about what this game will play on. Firstly it needs to be a Windows based tablet, either windows 8, 8.1, 10 (beta, yes it iwll run perfect on this OS as I am doing it on my main computer) can either be 32/64bit OS. Now the next thing you need to make sure of is that you DO NOT get a ARM Based CPU, as the instruction set is totally different from what this game requires. You will need a x86 based CPU, which can be Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs (if you can afford it), now there are more affordable based x86 CPU's on the market which translates to affordable Tablets. That being a Intel Atom Based CPU's. I currently own a Dell Windows 8.1 Intel Atom quad core Based Tablet and this game runs great on it. May not be the fastest thing on the planet, but it will give you plenty of umpth to play this game on them. Also with a Windows based x86 based tablet you can still do everything you can with a home computer but with a handicap (is what I would like to say). You can use keyboards/mice on these types of tablets and play this game. I just hooked up a normal keyboard, and used the touch screen to control my guy in game, made things lets say interesting...

I hope this clarifies things up a little bit, as always if you need help just ask. I am sure someone here will be more then willing to give you a helping hand :).