New WH Mission

Starfox

Ok, I did the new WH mission this morning, here's a couple thoughts

1-wayyyyyyyyyyyy  to many mission steps and not get at least some explore XP out of it

2- is it really to much to ask that at least basic mission info is included in the mission description in our log, as it was with help it took over two hours to do the mission, I can live with that, but without the forum post I would have spent a lot more time having to manually write down notes to know where to go next, I mean seriously guys, this is a game, not a job.

other than that, the addition of the 3 new WHs is an out standing idea, and for the most part the mission was fun, on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 being the best id give it an 8.5.   the lack of explore xp and sparse info in the mission log prevents me from giving it a 10,

Da furball

ummmmmmmmmm,.,,,,,in gonna change my rating a little and give it a 9.0 ,  I totally LOVE the thing u all did with the chicken crossing the road thing lol, awesome touch, but that's just the fox in me speaking :)

StarFox and everyone else, If you have win 7 and above you have a tool called Snipping Tool. I use it on every thing I do in this game, it allows you to cut and past from the talk tree. I paste to a win doc or note pad. I believe in Work Smarter not harder.

Just my 2.5 cents worth. I hope it helps you.

Don't want to complain, because I love the Explorer love shown in this patch, but....  I agree with StarFox, I'd expect the basic Mission Info to be in the Mission Log.  If an NPC tells me to go see Bob on Earth then the mission log should say that.  If he tells me to go find Bob somewhere in Sol, then it should say that.   We shouldn't have to write down the stuff the NPC says for the mission.   I'm not saying we shouldn't have to write anything down, but it should be stuff we figure out.  Not stuff that was already told to our character.

Again, don't get me wrong.  I really enjoyed the mission, and the other ones added with the patch.  Just my two cents.

There is also the "Captain's log" that can be used for jotting/typing down notes while in game. I did this while doing the new WH mission and had no problems whatsoever...just took some extra seconds of time to do this.

access to captains log  in game is tool bar on top of screen. under the help button , bottom button is the captains log.  NOTE :  the captains log is only on that particular computer that you write it on, so if you use multiple computers and switch accounts from machine to machine  the captains  log does not move.  

hi guys  MERRY CHRISTMAS,

ABOUT THIS MISSION I DIDNT WRITE DOWN THE FIRST NPC YOU HAVE TO GO TO SO IM STUCK RIGHT FROM THE START.WOULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GO FOR PART 1 OF THE MISSION TO GET THE DEVICE FOR TOBAIS. 

THANK-YOU

STEVE65J