what new wh skill?

I've reposted it as my issue was not with open access to information,but with not crediting the source. Please see below.

1. Gather: L4 Elctro D4 Supercinductor, L7 Quark Quantum brain 360, L7 Nova Armored Vault, 5x Decayed Jenquai Heads, 5x decayed Progen heads, and 5x Decayed Terran Heads. 3 cartons of eggs (Somerland station), and rum from the drones in bbw or Shang Li Chun on QAR.

ABA asteroid  AA-244 in center for heads. cl 13 for all three types (these are east of nav) cl 10 (these are around the nav for progen/jenquai
Vendors for comps (I used Jupiter and f-7) 

*As a side note the decayed human bones are useful to keep for cement

2. Travel to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and speak to Tabias Mats to start the mission "Boldly Go where no one has gone before". He is in the lounge.

3. Travel to Ishuan station and speak to the Dr. H'neydoo in the lounge. This will give you the "Green Inititive : Why did the chicken cross".
(I went from Kailaasa to Yokan to Castor system.)

4. Go to Arduine planet and talk to the essence research lab near the warder spawn.

5. Give the 3 components that you collected earlier to the lab. Be sure to respond with " I've learned not to mess..."

6. Return to Dr. H'neydoo on Ishuan station.

7. Speak to Mr. Beeker in the same room. Reply about chickens.

8. Talk to Mr. Beeker again. He will give you the mission "Green Initiative : You'd forget your head if it was't attached"

9.  Travel to Jagrstadt City in alpha centeri on Zweihander planet. Speak to Dr. Sacha Ileiko.
(You may need to move the heads in inventory to update the mission)

10. Kill the large blue plant outside the city located 5km south of earthcorp research station ~15min timer. Name is Audrey the Weed Popper

11. Return to Dr. Sacha Ileiko to update the mission.

12. Go to Endiago planet and talk to Ioanna-J Deinon in lounge.

13. Use the wormhole on endrigo planet to go to Risco moon. Once there scan the getco sleeper ship.

14. Return to Porvenir Mons on Endrigo planet and talk to Ioanna-J Deinon in the lounge to get your first sample.
(you may need to move around your heads if the mission does not update)

15. Travel to  Paren station and talk to Hsing Fu'un.(main room)

16. Talk to Hsing Fu'un again.

17. Return to Ishuan station and talk to Mr. Beeker.

18. Talk to Dr. H'neydoo.

19. Return to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and talk to Dr. Tobias Mats.

20. Travel to witberg in Alpha Centari. Once there scan Zephram's Warp. 

21. Travel to Vishao's Cove in Capella.Once there scan Kashmir's Flow.

22. Travel to Venus in Sol. Once there scan Vineri Stamen.

23. Return to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and talk to Dr. Tobias Mats.

24. Talk to Tobias Mats again with the rum.
(You may need to move it in your cargo for the mission to update.)

You now have the new wh skill.

Edited by s20justin 12/21/2014 6:40 PM (Most Recent)
  • Upvote 3

Np I'm a builders inc member. We use guild portal. I believe you need to be a member. I personally plan on posting my guides if I make more there first then a few days after here. (This was actually my first guide) just search builders inc earth and beyond emulator. On my phone otherwise I'd post the link.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been trying to finish the new wh skill mission.  I am stuck on the rum..  I have looked extensively in Venus for the RD novice drones with no luck..  Went to BBW and talked to Shang Li Chun and all I get is a small dialog with no reference to him selling rum.   Sure would like some help on this. 

Thanks! 

PioneerBob

Try looking about 30K south of "Nav Mercury 3".  If you need more help finding a specific location, it's best to ask in the "New Player" channel in game, usually someone will be able to help you find what you're looking for.

Quite right Prre. 

It is very easy to misunderstand the DB.  When reading it, it tells you what the NPC does, he BUYS the rum, not where you can buy it.

It had me confused until I went thru it personally, scratching my head all the while, lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thats because he dont take them ,you have to take some  heads to jag station and others elsewhere . And i dont what you have but it aint human heads  :)

This should help you out.......

Spoiler

. Gather: L4 Elctro D4 Supercinductor, L7 Quark Quantum brain 360, L7 Nova Armored Vault, 5x Decayed Jenquai Heads, 5x decayed Progen heads, and 5x Decayed Terran Heads. 3 cartons of eggs (Somerland station), and rum from the drones in bbw or Shang Li Chun on QAR.

ABA asteroid  AA-244 in center for heads. cl 13 for all three types (these are east of nav) cl 10 (these are around the nav for progen/jenquai
Vendors for comps (I used Jupiter and f-7) 

*As a side note the decayed human bones are useful to keep for cement

2. Travel to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and speak to Tabias Mats to start the mission "Boldly Go where no one has gone before". He is in the lounge.

3. Travel to Ishuan station and speak to the Dr. H'neydoo in the lounge. This will give you the "Green Inititive : Why did the chicken cross".
(I went from Kailaasa to Yokan to Castor system.)

4. Go to Arduine planet and talk to the essence research lab near the warder spawn.

5. Give the 3 components that you collected earlier to the lab. Be sure to respond with " I've learned not to mess..."

6. Return to Dr. H'neydoo on Ishuan station.

7. Speak to Mr. Beeker in the same room. Reply about chickens.

8. Talk to Mr. Beeker again. He will give you the mission "Green Initiative : You'd forget your head if it was't attached"

9.  Travel to Jagrstadt City in alpha centeri on Zweihander planet. Speak to Dr. Sacha Ileiko.
(You may need to move the heads in inventory to update the mission)

10. Kill the large blue plant outside the city located 5km south of earthcorp research station ~15min timer. Name is Audrey the Weed Popper

11. Return to Dr. Sacha Ileiko to update the mission.

12. Go to Endiago planet and talk to Ioanna-J Deinon in lounge.

13. Use the wormhole on endrigo planet to go to Risco moon. Once there scan the getco sleeper ship.

14. Return to Porvenir Mons on Endrigo planet and talk to Ioanna-J Deinon in the lounge to get your first sample.
(you may need to move around your heads if the mission does not update)

15. Travel to  Paren station and talk to Hsing Fu'un.(main room)

16. Talk to Hsing Fu'un again.

17. Return to Ishuan station and talk to Mr. Beeker.

18. Talk to Dr. H'neydoo.

19. Return to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and talk to Dr. Tobias Mats.

20. Travel to witberg in Alpha Centari. Once there scan Zephram's Warp. 

21. Travel to Vishao's Cove in Capella.Once there scan Kashmir's Flow.

22. Travel to Venus in Sol. Once there scan Vineri Stamen.

23. Return to Tokai Saikutsu on Dahin planet and talk to Dr. Tobias Mats.

24. Talk to Tobias Mats again with the rum.
(You may need to move it in your cargo for the mission to update.)

You now have the new wh skill.

Original author s20Justin

Edited by Prrekoorb