The greatest day of my life! (Not really but darn close)

Old school player here. Just found this and I couldn't be more excited. We used to run one of the most solid guilds (as rated by old players) in all the universes. I was wondering is it posible to recover old accounts? I have looked here and there and have not been able to find an answer. My sister and I can NOT WAIT to get home tonight and get set up again.

:lol: Luv, Maerah

President of Harmonious Discord and Head of Department of Orbital Junk naming

Guild: taH're paP'sI

From the original, unfortunately, no.  You can; however, go places in this version of EnB that weren't in the original.  In addition it's possible to be a Scout, Seeker, or Privateer, by following the instructions here.  There is also some equipment that wasn't in the original as well.  We're early in the Storyline, the V'rix have shown up, but haven't done anything aggressive, yet.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Back Maerah, I hope you and your sister will enjoy EMU as much as I. if your in need of gear I and others will be happy to help. I think you will find that help is easy to find in the EMU.

Again Welcome back and enjoy.