Can lo longer log in

Haven't played in a while.  My login isn't recognized.  Even stranger I run it normally the resolution once heading towards log in seems normal.  As administrator is is much smaller on my screen.  Both ways do not recognize my account.  I have verified the account both in the forums and the other site.  Very strange.

Spacegrrrl

Your game account and portal accounts are seperate accounts.  If you're trying to use the same account information you use on the portal to login to the game, then that's probably why you're not able to login. 

Since you know your portal login, go there and then click on 'Avatar Setting' under the 'Account' menu.

Under "You are currently working with your game account" it should say the name of your game account.    Further down you should see "Reset Password for Game-Account"   click on the "forgot password" button.

Hope that helps get you back in the game.

So I still can't log in with my account and the avatars do not show.  No response to any tickets.

Hi Spacegrrrl,

I see that Woodstock replied to your ticket on December 5th, are you saying you did not receive an e-mail from our GM system? Have you checked your junk e-mails?

• 1 year later...

Verify this thread for Windows 8 installs : https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8167-windows-8/

Also make sure that the following files have administrator privileges and are running in compatibility mode where applicable for Windows 7 or Windows XP SP3:

"client.exe" in your EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release folder

"net7proxy.exe" and "LaunchNet7.exe" in Net-7\bin