Happy Thanksgiving Day

I like to pass on my thanks to the folks who worked there buts off to give us the game we still love and enjoy .

Thank You to the dev's who took time from there wifes and kids to work on this project .

Thank You to all the past " beta testers" who put up with all the wipes and stayed around to play .

• Upvote 1

Thanx for reminding us Lobevaser !   Too often players forget the sacrifices made by those that came before us, and are STILL present and working for OUR enJOYment !

Rock On E&B Staff, workers , helpers, testers, ,

:w00t:

as one of the many behind the scenes workers, (sometimes in the front of the chaos (black-holes), I want to thank the Player base for playing and bring other new players and returning players in to the fold,

Along with thank you all the Devs, GM's, ADV, Beta, reporters , Etc  for bring this enjoyable game back to us all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played  many MMOS over the years and invested much time in them all , what has always set this one apart was the player / dev atmosphere the player to player civility  has always amazed me  not to mention the player to player helpfulness  its a nice change from  cutthroat society of  say wow lol