Server error for creating Forum accounts

The last two days now my friends have been trying to create accounts so they can come play.  They keep receiving the following:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at enb-emulator.com

Thought someone may like to know.

So This has been going on for at least 4 days now.  i just tried to register a new account, same error.  I opened a ticket On the Net7 support a few days ago, still no response.  This is kind of a huge issue because, as you know, you have to register with Net 7 in order to play.  I know that Net 7 and the server are handled separately, but my friends are already looking elsewhere after I talked up ENB so much.  I know they would enjoy playing as much as I do.  Can someone make a phone call to the Net 7 web guy?  I had no trouble with registering accounts about a week ago.

Can you collect screenshots? What URL does the message occur from? I get that you're creating an account, but depending on where it is in the process, this may be easier to track down and resolve if you can show me.

• Upvote 1

Sadly I am new to Win & 64 Bit and cannot seem to get a screen shot.  Prt Scrn button does nothing.  The URL for the error code is https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register.  If you need something else please let me know.

Edit: Well that did not work.  Let me try something else.

Edited by Gaird

Can you try changing your default browser to IE and trying to see the result as well? The forum was recently updated and I may need to seek support. I added this to our list to look at during our meeting.

Switching browser to IE had same effect.  proof..http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Gaird/media/ENB_IE_trial_zps8bd3fe4c.png.html?filters[user]=141828657&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I guess your web guy is MIA.  There has been a ticket in to the net 7 tech support for a week now.  No response.  For the record I created an account with my Chrome browser two days before my friends noticed the server error message.  This is just not for writing on the forums but also so people can create accounts to get into the game server.

Hi, yes our primary web developer is away but I think this is the result of a change I made to update the forum software. I am looking into the cause to see if I can find it, I was able to duplicate it as well, so no worries there.

I can't promise an immediate resolution but as soon as I can get onto it I will sort it out.

So can I have my money back then?  With a 'for profit game' this would be a huge disaster.  Even though you guys are kind enough to do this for the community, it seems your priorities are not really on making the game playable.  This is not a minor graphics glitch. This is a major Oopsee.  look at it for the players view.   I was ecstatic when i found the emulator  several years ago.  I checked in for time to time and, even played a bit here and there. I have donated recently and in the past.  I believed in the project.  But having this go on for a week +, more than a little disconcerting.  I have a job, a family, Admin a public Minecraft server, and I go to college.  So I understand time constraints, but I had to try twice for you, then you tell me you can reproduce it?  Why not try the first time? Lots of questions here.   Mostly frustrated.  My question still stands though.

No updates as yet, it has been a week of on-call for the real job. I haven't had much time to look into it. I am starting to do so tonight. Hopefully will solve before the end of this weekend.