Help Construct Antares 1

I can't get past Step 5 of the "Help Construct Antares 1" mission.  The mission instructions say "Help keep Antares 1 workers safe by slaying hostile Voltoi Observation Post B."

I've killed a bunch of different Voltoi around that point with no result.  Could someone let me know what specific Voltoi I'm supposed to kill?

I did search the forums and google, but only found a complaint about step 8 in this quest line.

Figures as soon as I post that I manage to kill the right one.

If anyone else comes here looking for the answer:  [spoiler]You just have to keep killing Voltoi Deviant's around Observation Post B. I'm not sure if it's a specific one, or a certain number that you have to kill.[/spoiler]

Keep an eye on the event notifier. It will say something like "Killed 1 of 5 for mission".

I went back and looked in the chat.log file and sure enough it was there.  "Killed 1 of 5 for Help Construct Antares 1"  I just wasn't seeing it at all when doing the mission.

What are the prerequisites for this mission?  I haven't been able to get it.  I hear that the NPC that gives it is Merjan Kathrada.

I'm pretty sure Merjan is the one that gives it, but I don't know what the prereqs are.

Yes it is Merjan that gives that mission, and yes it tells you to slaying hostile Voltoi Observation Post B, they should make it plural and add an (s), If I remember I kill about 8 as well.