And do you have all 4 box's (prototype reorder , packet optimization , disable mouse lock , delete th6 files) ticked ?  But do not tick the box's on the right of the launcher . You could also try typing /delag 100 every time you enter the game . 

Edited by Prrekoorb

I had the same issue (lag, no pathing, couldn't WH, targeting took forever, couldn't log off) and had to force-close the game. "prototype reorder" wasn't checked, checked it. Logged back in and it worked for a while, then had the same problems again, including being unable to log out.

Note, if this is happening not for everyone (and i mean everyone), its logically only affecting certain "routes" to our server, which is most likely caused by a "segment overload" somewhere on this route.

We know about a few providers suffering from heavy overload in their networks at certain times.

Of course...something we dont have any influence in/on/off.....unless you donate 98746213219987465132165461684984162168987987465 billions dollars: In this case we can take over the world and change a LOT of things....  :lol:

Same Problem here since yesterday evening. Commands and chat had a delay from 15 to 30 seconds.

Lag is ok right now (9:50 am) but like yesterday im am (sometimes) unable to zone. Proxy icon tells me "Awaiting Master handoff".

Happend to me yesterday all the time, now its just happening sometimes.

Update : Well the Lag is back in full force for my PT in Slayton as i type this, while my PS in ABG seems to work just fine.

Update2 : After playing a few minutes i got Lag also in ABG. Warp to gate i get dropped 7 km from gate. Zoning dosent work, only

solution is to shutdown the client and restart it. (Awaiting Master handoff)

Update3 : 18:15 pm CET I can play since like 4 hours without any problems.

Edit since Mr Zackman needs those info :

1. How do you connect? (LAN cable, WiFi?) Lan - Cablemodem

2. Are you using Prototype Reorder option? No

3. Where are you located (dont say netherlands...) Switzerland

4. Who is your provider? Cablecom

5. At what time this happend? For the last 13h

6. Is this repeatable at other day times? Cant comment.

Same Problem here since yesterday evening. Commands and chat had a delay from 15 to 30 seconds.
Lag is ok right now (9:50 am) but like yesterday im am (sometimes) unable to zone. Proxy icon tells me "Awaiting Master handoff".
Happend to me yesterday all the time, now its just happening sometimes.

Update : Well the Lag is back in full force for my PT in Slayton as i type this, while my PS in ABG seems to work just fine.
Update2 : After playing a few minutes i got Lag also in ABG. Warp to gate i get dropped 7 km from gate. Zoning dosent work, only
solution is to shutdown the client and restart it. (Awaiting Master handoff)
Update3 : 18:15 pm CET I can play since like 4 hours without any problems.

Edit since Mr Zackman needs those info :

2. Are you using Prototype Reorder option? No

Prototype reorder should be checked. The last net-7 launcher update unchecked it by default
and alot of people had the same problem.