What Happened to the TS Class?

Is the Terran scout still in development, removed or what is the story on it. I just picked up the emulator and neither the scout nor the other two trade classes seem to exist. Searching the web shows that some work was done at somepoint and I was just hoping for an update here since most posts seem to be a year or more old.

You have to use the Character & Starship creator to make a Terran Scout, Jenquai Seeker, or Progen Privateer.  All 3 are in game, though they do need more class specific equipment, which is under development.  You can find the instructions on how to make a Scout, Seeker, or Privateer here.

The TS could use some serious loving from the Devs.  The TS is a class that is limited to lvl 8 shields but does not have the option to cloak.  The afterburn skill does have some attack avoidance in there but it is limited to 5%.  I think that the TS should either have a massive HDC skill that is as good as the PW or a stronger buff for damage avoidance.  If you think about it a second, these TS are supposed to be fast and maneuverable which would give them the ability to avoid the damage in the first place.  They are by far the fastest class in the game.

Currently the TS is my favorite explorer class but fighting with them in a raid is not easy.  As soon as they get agro, they are dead.  The Jennies have the cloak option to get rid of agro and the other classes have lvl 9 shields to take more of a beating.

Could we give up the build engine skill and make a new passive skill called "Damage Avoidance" that would allow you to avoid 50% of the incoming damage?  I think this would be a good compromise between the lvl 8 only shields and lack of cloak.