Agrippa Progen Warriors Guid from start to end

Tip1 : if you have a miner like a JE,PS or TS mine the ores more then needed in the first place, ores are always needed later on in the agrippa
       like duplium, phosphates. Even Components you need to build buy if can more then needed.

Tip2 : create a mule like a TT and drop him at Nostrand Vor and put all the ores,device,shields,weeapons,ammo, components on it wich you need
       for the agrippa missions.

Tip3 : get a JE with all the wormholes. it save a lot off time and questioning for WH carp->endriago

Tip4 : When starting the agrippa after HU50 then also work on your build skill. its easyere when builds are up to trade lvl45 but lower is fine for stage I-II
       Stage III requiremtns are builds lvl7 minium but some builds mission only starts when maxxed. so keep working on it up to trade lvl 45.

ok lets begin:

At lvl50 first do the hu missions then when complete go to Nota, for weapon build you must have weapon build at lvl 5

1) go to mars arx magister and talk to Centuria Nota

all missions must be done before hu75

mission 1) additional Genetic Samples,go to vinda endriago planet.
mission 2) who did the light ... go to telum nv
mission 3) silver token Inflammatory Ideas

Mission 1 (Vinda)

1) give the basic progen token to the genetic repositary in endriago to start
2) find cl20 scuttle bugs in shepard kill 4 and return to Vinda.

Mission 2 (Telum) (who did the light ...) Reward Ammo print Blowgun Toxicum Dart lvl2

1) get 5 worm bits, kill lvl8-12 on the planet
2) go to glory orbit get 6 units of cosmetics and return to telum
3) get 7 Phosphates mine it from lvl2 green asteriods in endriago near nav anti spinwards 1
4) get 18 helium gas (lvl2), 100 Hades of blood (lvl5). Helium can be found in gas fields endriago. Hades can be found in glenn

Mission 3 (Telum) (silver token: Inflammatory Ideas) Reward Ammo print Musket Incendium Round lvl2

1) get 5 worm bits
2) bring 6 sol Citrus Fruits to Telum (sold at earth station vendor Lenorn Listor)
3) get 7 units off plutonium Ore (mine at Anti-spinward Belt point 3) Endriago
4) get 18 helium gas (green cloud) (lvl2), 100 radium ore (lvl5) Helium can be found in gas fields endriago. Radium can be found in glenn

Telum mission: Progen Token bonus: Effervo Ammunition        (weapon build skill lvl5)

1) Bring a Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque to Imperator Agrippa on Arx Emporos. He'll give you a blueprint that should suffice.
   You need to have it in your ships cargo for him to look at it.

After HU 75 upgrade go to Telum for the next part of agrippa missions.

Progen token bonus: Advanced Effervo Ammunition (at_version 4.0.w)

Silver token: A call to arms

1) analyzed a Rifle V and return to telum with 5 rifles

Progen token bonus: Battlefield preparations.

1) Obtain an Calathius Omega Beam, from a fellow privatear who is an Agrippa Technology Stage I Weapon Reasearcher.
   Parts needed: Security Optimal Override Alpha lvl 4 (device created by a Progen Sentinal)
                 Electro Microminiature Connector lvl2
                 Evolver flexiboard lvl2
                 Ultra Basic Mounts lvl2

2) Obtain a Security Optimal Override Alpha by dismantling the Calathius Omega Beam.
3) show the Security Optimal Override Alpha to telum.

Progen Token Bonus: Effervo Ammunition (AT_Version Final.wp)

1) Bring a Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque to Imperator Agrippa on Arx Emporos (altair III) lett a privateer build the weapon and trade then go to telum
   then she will sent you to Imperator Agrippa on Arx Emporos
2) check your build ammo list for effervo flechette.

Progen token Bonus: Fast and Dangerous (at_version 2.0.wp)

1) hand over 1 Security Optional Override Alpha Device to Telum.
 you get a blue print for the Multiplico Effervo Quinque, stage II invite and a Symbol of loyalty
2) make the stage II invite weapons for future use
   parts needed : Ultra Standard Capacitor lvl1
                           Vortex Gen12 lvl1
                           Agrippa technology Expert creator of weapons lvl1

Progen token bonus: Advanced Effervo Ammunition (at_version 4.0.w)

1) create a Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque show it to teleum
2) make some Effervo impact ammo.
3) build list: Hullmesh Laminate III ( component create by Privateer Progen)
                   Iron Eater Cytoplasm lvl5 (drops from iron eaters cl20-22 in odin rex near Vali (moon/rock)
                   CE3K Eruption II lvl5 drops from Rogue Mugger in xipe Totec just behid the grid near Observer Relay1 between 2 big rocks
4) gave the pl and ammo to imperator Agrippa at Arx Emporos (altair III)

1) talk to Architecti Telum
2) get the following ammo ore: Worm bits (10) drops from worms adult etc on the planet mostly the lvl 8
                               raw unit of minosium ore level 8 ask a miner PS/JE/TS
                               raw unit of Boragon gas  level 8  
                               raw unit of persephontie level 8
ask a PP to make the comps Incendairy/ionized and toxic warheads (pp must done the comps mission )
3 bring the warheads back to telum           

Hu 100 upgrade go to Telum for the next part of agrippa missions.

Before goin in to stage II you need to do examen for agripa. go to Architecti Inquiro and pay here 1.000.000 credit for the item.
do that 3times to get also the comps from the beam you need to make a new beam. dont look at the quality. i did and pass the test with a 78% quality beam :)

Stage II Agrippa Technology:        note get weapons build up to MAX

1) talk to Architecti Telum
2) bring the following comps back to telum.
   K3 Optic Amplifier    lvl6
   Focus 450 flare 4     lvl6
   Nova Emerald Foramen  lvl6
   Ce3K adm bl24
3) Thats it now you have the print for the Valde Fervens Lux Lucius

Stage II Technology - Projectiles

1) talk to Telum
2) Bring a Multiforus Multiplico Effervo Quinque projectile launcher to Telum (you can build you did it in stage I)
3) get a Stage II Encryption (build by Progen privatier component builder)
   get a Profero Manus Manus   --> Shield  Progen Privatier
   get a Foedius vox Redivivus --> Reactor Progen Privatier
4) done you have now the print for the Alpha Flechette Projectile Lvl7

Stage II agrippa

1) Bring an Effervo Flachette Sample back to Telum. (you already build that so its easy)
2) Bring an Warlock Morgan LF lvl8, Evolver Blitz lvl8 and an Quark P92 slugs lvl8 to Telum
3) Done you have now the Impact flechette Ammo print.

Stage II Testing the Effervo Flechetta.

1) talk to Intuneric Vigoare
2) Install the Flechette Alpha in weapon slot make impact flechette ammo and go to grissom gate
3) pres the scan button that apear at the gate button
4) Kill 5x Red dragons CL 42 near RS8 or other RS nav where Red dragons cl42 are. I go for RS8 and kill if you see and can the cl46 too for the Feather :)
5) go back to Nostrand vor (sector) and warp to Nostrand Vor Way2 and click talk button.
6) go back to planet talk to Intuneric Vigoare and pay 1.000.000 ticket.
7) then talk to Telum

Stage II Projectile

1) after talk with Telum go to build Terminal and upgrade your Flechette Alpha up to Beta. (Buy an K3 Max Protecor at jov)
   then talk to Intuneric Vigoare.
2) go to grissom scan the gate to cooper.
3) Kill a CL51 Ten-gu Blight (save the Singed Ten-Gu Hide)
4) kill 3x CL51 Ten-Gu Blight
5) kill 7x cl51 Ten-Gu Blight
6) kill 9x cl51 Ten-Gu Blight
7) back to Intuneric Vigoare

Entering STAGE III

1) talk to telum and pay 2.000.000 credits to continue
2) reward is a Weapon INvite stage II

Stage III project Phalanx

1) bring a stage III Encryption and CE3k TR-12, Warlock scorpio and Athanor Luna XRT all lvl9 back to Telum
2) and look in your build list if you got the items and gave them to Telum :)

for stage III encryption you need a PS that done device agrippa to make 10 SOOA (security Optimal Overide Alpha) to turn in at compensita for the stage III Encryptions.
Warlock scorpio is bought at Jov the other 2 comps are builts with PP or loot.

Thats it the Agrippa tutorial Stage I, stage II and III

Enjoy. Any questions or things not correct in the tutorails feel free to quote or PM me.

John Alias DoddelPW DiddelJe member of Builders Inc.

Edited by Doddel
  • Upvote 2

For me, I found it much easier doing them first, rather than the PW.  If you do your stage I missions in this order (with thanks to Snotty), you will not need to get help from any other 'toon type:

1: PP components

2: PS devices (needs PP component and learns device)

3: PS Shield (uses PS device and learn shield)

4: PP shield (get shield from PS)

5: PP weapons (use device ripped from shield and learn beam)

6: PW weapons (uses beam)

As for the difference, when you do the PP weapon testing you will see they are quite similar. 

Pretty much the same barrel full 'o fun as the PW  ;)

• 6 months later...

Just so I have this crystal clear, I have my level 75 Hu already. So it is too late for the grippa missions now, because I should have spoken to Nota before my upgrade correct?

You are fine as long as you do NOT get your L135 hull.  You may be locked out of some of the bonus content, but that can be unlocked again, for a 'fee' and a token on mars station. However, the main content can be done as long as you are below OL135.

Fly Safe

-Alurra

Did they remove the Stage I requirements to be completed before L75 HU? Because that is what typically hoses people over trying to complete Stage II (by themselves as you need Stage I builds) but you can do Stage II if someone provides those Stage I builds to you and also not doing Stage I keeps you from doing Stage III at all.

As far as the backdoor stuff goes someone else will have to speak on that as that was added after and I've never had to do them so can't speak on it.

• 4 months later...