Still here :)

Howdy folks, just popping in to let you all know I am still around. Yes not dead yet :P In anycase I am currently busy with MCSA and just passed my second exam today. So 1 more exam to go and I can come back to the game, wish me luck, no seriously wish me luck, I barely passed todays exam :)

• 1 month later...

For some reason I was not feeling confident enough to take this one so i rescheduled for next week friday, thanks for the vote of confidence though. One last thing Prre, why do you have so many JEs?

As you can see ,most of them have area specific names . Raggy is parked in Ragnarok , Antar is in Anares , Boony is in Cooper etc etc  all with max wh , js and some of them have max prospect  ,handy to have in such way out places if i need a js or a lift lol , Smurf (parked at FPO with SE/Carp/Kal WH ) and Jetliner (Paren with SE/Carp/ Kal WH ) are just 2 extra that i use from time to time as storage and whatever :) And Tarsis can just wh me from Tarsis to SE/Carp/Kal which is still handy from there. :)

Edited by Prrekoorb

• 2 weeks later...

It was a cool Friday morning, but the exam room was exceedingly cold. As I sat down I could feel the pc glaring at me, taunting me even.

Then it began, the first 2 questions knocked me clean out of the chair, the following ones were a blow by blow situation. Then the exam let its guard down and I picked it up by the tail swung it around a few times and threw it against the wall, it tried to get up and I mopped the floor with it.

What I did to that poor exam was a shame, I beat it to a pulp and then some. When I got to the last question I didn't want to leave I was on the roll, the invigilator had to pull me out of the exam room.

Long story short I passed :)