Builders Inc.

Greetings - just a quick plug for a great builder's guild (combat and explorer classes welcome to!)

We are a mature, fairly laid back guild that likes to build stuff and occasionally blow stuff to smithereens together.

PST to Tradermagoo / Devilmagoo / Ladymagoots, or Kassina for an invite, or just hit one of us guildies up, and we'll steer ya in the right direction.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
[quote name='-Seeker-' timestamp='1265138235' post='6813']
Greetings - just a quick plug for a great builder's guild (combat and explorer classes welcome to!)

We are a mature, fairly laid back guild that likes to build stuff and occasionally blow stuff to smithereens together.

PST to Tradermagoo / Devilmagoo / Ladymagoots, or Kassina for an invite, or just hit one of us guildies up, and we'll steer ya in the right direction.
[/quote]

I know this is an old thread, but I just joined last week. I must say, you people are the best. I haven't done any raids with you yet, but I plan to when I get a little higher. In the meantime, when I needed something built, you made the time to make it for me with no questions asked.

Great Guild and thank you all that helped me progress a little further. I plan on making two more toons on other accounts also and hope you will take them into your fold.

Ripster
Terran Tradesman

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I am looking for a new guild after a very disappointing experience.
What I am looking for is a guild that has folks of lower levels that want to team up and do things together, not just the elite that go on high level raids. I don't believe that this is a solo game, but so far that is all I have seen for lower level characters.

I have 7 characters of various levels from 20 to 53. Most are also builders in some specialty or another that I will also continue to work on.

I don't get the chance to play a ton, most'y sunday afternoon/ evenings, and monday and tues nights, but I love the game.

Is this the right fit?

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, heck, didn't know this was Magoo's guild or would have apped sooner.

So lets see, em, resume...don't have one.

Why am I looking to join?  I kill stuff, I get lootables, and people need that stuff to get patterns to make stuff for the next generation of people.  Pretty straight forward except that it is darned difficult to find people in trade that need it so figured id hang out here if I'm allowed and all that.

Well, back to blowing stuff up.

Edited by Tocshal

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You guys are great and you have built stuff for me. I would love to talk to you about joining. Do you have time for low lvl players? The guild i'm in now used to be great before Trump came along. So sick of the politics talking when i'm online gaming. And not having Blacks called bastards because of Black lives matter.

agreed politics have no place in game :) we always recruiting people just ask for invite when you online. or talk to one of us.. i am no officer or have inviting powers but usually someone online that can :)

Ravina/Petite/Abstract

• 2 months later...

Builder's Inc, Always recruiting if you are tired of flying solo and want to join us please ask in general for invite, it does not matter if you are lv5 or lv150 we welcome all :). if  you want to raid high end content we raid :) if you just looking for help and not feel lonely we do that too :) We have Europe and north american players.

http://buildersinc.guildlaunch.com/

Edited by NSA
adding website address for guild

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...