Wreckage Slag

Has Wreckage slag always had stack sizes of 100, rather than 300?  If not, is it a bug that my PE can't stack it beyond 100 in either her hold or vault, or is it a change that was intended?  Usual reason for holding it is to stock up on it before visiting the Bogeril to turn it in.

Has Wreckage slag always had stack sizes of 100, rather than 300?  If not, is it a bug that my PE can't stack it beyond 100 in either her hold or vault, or is it a change that was intended?  Usual reason for holding it is to stock up on it before visiting the Bogeril to turn it in.

It is currently set to 100. I don't know if it was higher than that in live, and I'm not sure if it was changed recently either. I will bring it up at the meeting tomorrow and see if I get some feedback.

I thought I remembered doing something with slag and debris in live. Where can you turn this in at? Any added bennifet vs a vendor?

There may have been, and there may be something coming as well, I haven't heard anything, but I will inquire about this also.

Thanks to those who answered.  Yes there is a place where you can turn in slag & debris.  Leeroy Junkbins in Witberg accepts them for Trade XP, and Bogeril faction.  There are other things he accepts too, like L7 Landing Struts & Leaky Power Cells.

The Bogeril turn in thing, is new to the emulator as far as I know.  In EnB Origins, as well as emulator, some Player Made Bogeril items require debris or wreckage slag, I forget which.

Good to know... Seems like I'm always picking up scrap floating around space.  Definitely could keep a slot open for some scrap metal. 

In live, Hazey memory, but I thought it was either a turn in like you mentioned or possibly a mission to collect. Perhaps it was in a starter area from debris. 

Edited by BuzzStPt