I was just curious how the donation limiting works because of how the organization is structured? 

I ask because I frequently would love to donate but it appears the donate area is never accepting them and says it is fulfilled  :)

Am I doing something wrong, or is it as I suspect that you can only accept so much $$$ in a period of time? 

Just curious what those limits are, and if there are any creative ways we can increase them (counter expenses such as R&D, More staff, a side service that is not subject to the same restrictions, etc. ) because I have a feeling others would be happy to donate more frequently too!

Thanks and keep up the amazing work

That was a bug with our donation tracker plugin. I have engaged the contractor to fix it. The limit we could accept in a given fiscal year without risking the ire of certain agencies is USD $50,000.

and realistically it could go above that, it just means a ton more paperwork. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

You can only donate when I open a goal. I keep us running as lean as I can $$$-wise. I will probably be opening one soon because we are dwindling from the last donation drive.