Net-7.org Update.

Shaddex

Since the last update we have experienced a few "Bugs" in the site.  We believe that most of these are now fixed (Inc Database and Ship(TEST))

Sorry for the delay in service.

If you find any further bugs, please report them to me via this post OR PM me on the forums.

Fly Safe !

Shaddex.

I'm having trouble with 'Open Planner' on the site.

When I first go to the site and hit 'Open Planner' on one of my chars. it works.

When I go to the next char and hit 'Open Planner' the link goes in the address bar and nothing happens.

If I then hit the refresh in my browser, the char planner opens, but with none of my aquired skills populated.

The points are there but not spent on anything.

I am using Firefox browser and it has always worked before.

I used cccleaner to clear my cache and it still didn't work.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, new (returning from 2004) player here.  I've been running into an issue where the game just stops responding after several minutes of playing.  I have to use the task manager to kill the game then re-launch it.  This is the same across 2 different computers.  Running windows 8 and 8.1.  Apologies if this has come up before and has been resolved.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello, new (returning from 2004) player here.  I've been running into an issue where the game just stops responding after several minutes of playing.  I have to use the task manager to kill the game then re-launch it.  This is the same across 2 different computers.  Running windows 8 and 8.1.  Apologies if this has come up before and has been resolved.  Thanks in advance for your help.

This is USUALLY due to the fact that the 'prototype reorder' box on the launcher itself is not checked. Run it as admin, then check to be sure that all 4 boxes on the left side of the launcher, right next to the server name/address are checked. That should clear up that particular issue.

• 2 months later...

Hey there, retuirning player after 3 years.

I am trying to use the donation page, but the site says "Enter or select the amount you want to donate to the right.", but there's nothing there to the right.

I checked my script blockers but there's nothing coming up as being blocked on that page. What site do you use for donations?

The site says  --  

'Thank you for fulfilling goals for month of May, 2015'

Welcome back btw :) i believe  it won't let you donate until next month .
Edited by Prrekoorb

I am returning to game as well, hi Prre, This is TOG, I was able to log in just fine a week ago, not able to since. I am running as administrator, all four boxes checked. I actually can log into game and select character. When I hit enter it brings up the universe map screen but just hangs there. Tried on all three accounts and have restarted computer. Had a new update today that installed fine but same thing. any suggestions?

I posted this here as i get internal service error when i click on the tech support forum

Edited by Poison

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.