I was wondering ?

Do you muti-box  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you muti-box ?

This poll is closed to new votes

??? Why would you want it locked? 

Should I delete my vote? Or would you give it some time to collect the data you want? I think most that do vote will pop back in to see what the vote shows, I know I am interested so that will show multiple views.  Perhaps try to promote your survey a bit in game.  I know that many many many don't come to the forums unless absolutely necessary.  

Just saying

Mim

Edited by Mimir

I think it would be good idea to add the "sometimes I multibox" option in your survey here. I, for one, would fall into this category. I generally prefer to play just one toon at a time, but there are times when I do multibox.

Whether you multi-box sometimes or all the time, two accounts or six accounts, the answer would still be yes in my opinion since the question was not 'Do you ONLY multibox'  :)

Sorry my friend, but I will have to disagree with you here. To me, "yes" means multiboxing all the time. Personally, I think Lobevaser would get better results if he added the "sometimes" option. As it currently stands, I don't feel comfortable choosing either one of the two options listed. Like I already stated, I fall in between...though I lean toward one toon.

I'm in Mynd's camp on this one.  If there is such a thing, I'd describe much of what I do as "gray" multi-boxing.  Really only playing one character, but the other buffs the played character, or gets traded to as to not leave XP on the table.

I also changed to sometimes, but I'm not totally sure it qualifies as multiboxing. Usually mine is for trading stuff to another toon or getting another toon a wh. I just can't focus enough to play two toons at once, too much going on. LOL

• 2 months later...