Asperation of the Master And PE only Device

Zebalba

The Archos Threader device was one of the possible rewards for the Mars Construction Project.  There were also rewards for the JE, I'd think that rewards for the Scout would also be added.  MCP rewards are limited, if going like the original, only by how many passes you're willing/able to earn.  An NPC there will take specific ores, and certain amounts of said ores earn a pass.  Said passes can be turned in for various rewards, the Archos Threader being one of them.

Storyline finding the V'rix, and the Progen declaring war on them, should come before the MCP.   This assumes that the Emulator's storyline will develop in the same way as the original game's storyline on that matter.  I don't know about the Asperity of the Master beam, but I'd like to know that as well.  If they're going with the original storyline, on the matter of der Todesengel, that should come after the start of the MCP.

• 2 weeks later...

ty Terrell, i miss making threaded ammo on my PS one comp stack and the device in cargo hold and i could stay out hunting damn near forever! IIRC didnt the threaded ammo also have a slightly higher damage than normal 200% normal archos ammo as well as the 1600 count stack to make up for PS being an archos weapon reliant toon?

ty Terrell, i miss making threaded ammo on my PS one comp stack and the device in cargo hold and i could stay out hunting damn near forever! IIRC didnt the threaded ammo also have a slightly higher damage than normal 200% normal archos ammo as well as the 1600 count stack to make up for PS being an archos weapon reliant toon?

I'm not sure whether or not it did more damage than Superior Archos ammo, my PE didn't get big enough in EnB Origins for it to be a factor.  Tried the PE out after sunset announce, to see what I missed.