Drop Rate....?

Xxiled

Agreed regular dropped items (at live and one point in EMU) moved to one time mission only mobs is a bit harsh.  Good that it drops everytime, bad that you'd have to forfeit the mission to retake and get another if you fail the print.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has any locations for these would be nice (tips whateva) I haven't been able to turn them up with the soft leads on some and blank stares on others.  TIA!

(L8 Beam) Hammer Max

(L7 Beam) Black Kirin EMP Laser San

(L7 Beam) Ceres 7P

(L5 Beam) Dagger Max

(L6 Beam) EB-X8 "Adder" Mk. VI

(L6 Device) Shatter Senio

I haven't found them all myself, but I have found most.  I wont' give you specifics, but will give you a sector to look in. Happy Hunting! 

1. Paramis

2. Unknown

3. Vishao's Cove

4. Carpenter

5. Arduinne

6. Grissom

The Black Kirin EMP Laser San is also actively assigned and dropping.

Umm, and just as a side note, this thread serves to facilitate and confirm questions about whether items drop or not.

While participation is encouraged and willingness to help is appreciated, WHERE and WHAT MOB is never discussed.

Any more drop locations posted in the course of discussion here will result in the thread being locked.

Umm, and just as a side note, this thread serves to facilitate and confirm questions about whether items drop or not.

While participation is encouraged and willingness to help is appreciated, WHERE and WHAT MOB is never discussed.

Any more drop locations posted in the course of discussion here will result in the thread being locked.

Sorry Arthur ....

Removed my posting sorry I didn't know we couldn't discuss on a forum.

Couple items to research please

L5 Bricole Max Missile Launcher - Not dropping (DB says so) used to drop, plenty of builders have printed could this get turned back on was from a Rogue Progen in Endriago L20something

L8 Amethyst Annihilator Beam - Used to drop in BBW (Live and ST4)  I wanna say it was the Prototype Alpha drone (not the Troller raid one the single one on lengthy timer)

L8 Sentinel's Dynamo Reactor - Used to drop in BBW (Live and ST4) off Drones higher level ones (escapes me right now) along with the other reactors off the drones at the drone navs around the gates

Thanks

The prototype Alpha drops another beam.

As far as i know the Amethyst Annihilator has never been around, yet.

Ya not since EMU Live but they did drop in EA Live and EMU ST4.  I hope I got the right Mob name (the one at Dragon Nav Point Sahn or whatever (near the gate to Paramis in BBW) not the Controller Raid Prototype one

Wahoo! I'm back from a long RL work absence and then I find this thread with lots of lovely info.  Let's see if I can get my game PC updated and manage to log in.  Can't wait. <waves to Efi>

Redd, the Lv 8 Sentinel's Dynamo reactor is a Mordana drop.

Wrong reactor Syber...  Its a Blacksun Reactor that isn't dropping and never was a Mordana drop those were the Juggernaut and Vulture reactors with the Griffon added for the PP .  Currently no one builds this reactor either.

https://www.net-7.org/#item/Sentinel%27s+Dynamo

This reactor was part of the other Blacksun series of reactors all from the drones around the gate navs in live and ST4., the last on this list has since changed locations (I get it things change)

L7 Enforcers Plant

L7 Tradesman's Source

L8 Sentinel's Dynamo

L9 Explorer's Force

I was just inquiring if this was intentional and if so why (usual answer is storyline/release but that would mean none of these should be dropping then but 3 of the 4 do and 2 of the 4 are in the correct locations to Live standards, one isn't and one doesn't drop at all.

Edited by Redd

• 2 weeks later...

wanted to check on:

lvl9 shark fin

lvl9 spiderweb

Net-7 indicates these are not currently dropping from mobs, although multiple toons have them mapped.  This sometimes indicates hulk drops and/or mission rewards.  Wanted to verify if this is intended, or will be re-added as a drop in future content.

thanks,