Xxiled

Howabout:

Green Kirin EMP Laser M5 - 15 builders

Double-Barreled Scuttledung Launcher - 1 builder

Golden Dragonfly San - 7 builders

Black Dragonfly San - 23 builders

:D

Green Kirin EMP Laser M5 = 3 different LVL mobs in 2 sectors - No Change

Double-Barreled Scuttledung Launcher = Future Content - That builder got that due to us leaving a sector open and then closing it I think.

Golden Dragonfly San = Added to another mob.

Black Dragonfly San = Added.

not sure about these, but can you check: 

dolphin tail 6

cat's paw 6

lepus major 9

energy sink senio 6

lepus minor 6

Axe quartus lvl 7 beam

Profiler lvl 8 

dolphin tail 6 = No Change

cat's paw 6 = No Change

lepus major 9 = Added - Good Luck

energy sink senio 6 = No Change

lepus minor 6 = Adjusted Loot Table - This shouldn't be that hard to find.

Axe quartus lvl 7 beam = Added to another mob - Good Luck

Profiler lvl 8 Adjusted - Good luck

Ty ty ty for doing these.  I can't wait for the next patch.  This will give me a whole new project to keep me busy for the forseeable future.  It's these small things that have been difficult or impossible to find.  Thank you Evermore, for making them achievable.

Hmm, Dev Helper doesn't show it set to drop from any mob, although, it might be some bonus for a mission ??, I will check into this 1 tho, thanks.

It is dropping from a pop-rock mob.

• 1 month later...

Hello Evermore. I have a question/small request. If it isn't too much to ask, would you take into consideration of maybe adding the level 8 Chimaera's Dire Vex device to another mob(s)? Currently, it only drops at the Controller raid from my understanding. I have personally only seen this device drop twice during the past several months. If not added to another mob, then maybe adjusted somewhat in terms of drop rate?

Hello Evermore. I have a question/small request. If it isn't too much to ask, would you take into consideration of maybe adding the level 8 Chimaera's Dire Vex device to another mob(s)? Currently, it only drops at the Controller raid from my understanding. I have personally only seen this device drop twice during the past several months. If not added to another mob, then maybe adjusted somewhat in terms of drop rate?

Have to agree with this.  Same for the L9 Chimaera, just give it a much lower drop rate in alternative locations.  Neither device could be considered awesome.  Some things should be raid only, like the weapons and devices considered to be awesome, with the Devastating Gaze as an example.

I have made an adjustment to the loot table drop chance for the Chimaera's Dire Vex, and this will take on the next server restart.

As for the lvl 9, I will bring this up on Sunday, along with several other equips I would like to see dropping elsewhere.

I too have been working on my builders recipe's as well, and find that some of these items should be set to drop from other mobs other than just the raids.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Can you look into the following items please

(L5 Missile Launcher) Bricole Max - Apparently was dropping at some time, but the Net-7 DB says it doesn't drop (I have even slaughtered the mob a good majority of the 40+ builders who have it to confirm)

(L8 Beam) Hammer Max

(L7 Beam) Black Kirin EMP Laser San

(L7 Beam) Ceres 7P

(L5 Beam) Dagger Max

(L6 Beam) EB-X8 "Adder" Mk. VI

(L8 Device) Hercules Major IESS 8

(L8 Device) Crimson MegaHurtz

I have looked at all these devices and the loot tables of the mobs that drop them in game.

They are all in game in regular mobs apart from the crimson megahurtz which drops off a mission mob & the Bricole which does not drop at the moment.

Hope this helps

I maintain my guilds drop database, Redd.

I have current drop listings for everything except the Black Kirin EMP and the Crimson Megahurtz. I will tell you that the items you are looking for do drop, I've found them myself, however, the drops are very very low and you will have to farm each one multiple times.

Now, as far as the Bricole, I haven't looked for it for a bit now, so I'm not sure its still dropping in the same place or not *shrugs*

*edited following Redkites response.

I have current drop listings for everything except the Black Kirin EMP and the Crimson Megahurtz. 

Please don't haunt or taunt me if I'm wrong on this...

But I'm fairly sure that the Crimson Megahurtz is dropped by the Chavez Boss that spawns towards the end of the Waking Nightmare mission, at the Chavez HQ in Paramis.

I've completed that mission 3 times in the last couple of months, and I'm fairly sure the Megahurtz dropped each time...

In fact, I'm pretty certain that I left one in the corpse just a couple of nights ago, because my (JE) Loot-Monkey already has one (that my PS built for her after getting the print on the second attempt).

If I'd known they were that sought-after...

:unsure:

Please don't haunt or taunt me if I'm wrong on this...

But I'm fairly sure that the Crimson Megahurtz is dropped by the Chavez Boss that spawns towards the end of the Waking Nightmare mission, at the Chavez HQ in Paramis.

I've completed that mission 3 times in the last couple of months, and I'm fairly sure the Megahurtz dropped each time...

In fact, I'm pretty certain that I left one in the corpse just a couple of nights ago, because my (JE) Loot-Monkey already has one (that my PS built for her after getting the print on the second attempt).

If I'd known they were that sought-after...

:unsure:

I wouldn't haunt nor taunt LOL

I was only stating that I was able to locate all the items asked about with the exception of the two I noted. You very well may be correct, but I usually try to locate mobs that are free game in the universe for my drop database listings. It makes it that much easier to locate what you'd like to have. Now it if ONLY drops from that location triggered from a certain mission, then that really should be looked at by whomever is in charge of the drops in the game because that seems to be a bit harsh, although maybe it is intentional? Who knows *shrugs*

Fly Safe

-Alurra