Drop Rate....?

Xxiled

Without  doubt this is most likely the millionth time someone has posted on this subject, but I'm going to do it anyway....

I find the drop rate on the Plagues Bite to be....painful....ridiculous...a bottle neck for the community that everyone must suffer needlessly.

I've heard from some that say they camped Desash for over a month....killed him in excess of 160 times before a PB finally dropped. Is this how some define "enjoyable playing experience".? I don't and I'm guessing most don't either.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a hand out but consider the difference it would make if the drop rate was just doubled.....reducing it to a 2 week camp....or only having to kill him 80 times before it dropped.....even that seems excessive but would be better.

I'm sure everyone has their own personal gripes about something  in the game, but for me this is really the only issue I have a problem with, other than people quitting the game with my feathers in their vault....

Evermore, I can't thank you enough for addressing this issue, restores my faith in the system, honestly I though my post would be ignored. I didn't want to sound like a sniveler...just wanted to express some frustration on a subject that tons of people are talking about....

Again, thank you Evermore.... :)

I appreciate the efforts to get drops working as well as they are.  It's a huge job and very complicated. Props to Evermore and the team for their close attention to a mass of detail.

My want list is getting smaller and smaller.  Most things I can find or at least I know definitely exist - but the following I cannot find. Either I'm unlucky, not hit the right mob/hulk, or perhaps they are just dropping erratically. I do methodically sweep all systems and kill 50+ of everything and I think I must know 95% of all hulk fields(?).

Maybe these are worth a look.  I left off L9.

If anyone has accurate drop locations of any of these or even better the looted item I will be eternally grateful.

I'd also re-iterate a plea for more rare ammo samples to drop on raids - spite, rage, claw, fangs, caster, smiter, stinger, spines, spit, etc.

Frenzied Missile Extender BooBoomba's Ritual Stick Tape Deck Playing Linnart Skinnert Aquila II IBWS 4 Hercules II IESS 4 Manticore's Twinge Basilisk's Fell Aura Armadillo Plate Basilisk's Fell Turmoil Manticore's Fell Barb Antlia Major III BTSE 7 Antlia Major III BTSE 8 DV-ER-X4 "Heater" Mk. VIII Gorgon's Dire Stare Hercules Major IESS 8 Sextans Major ISR 8 Spiderweb 8 Helix NGC 7 (L7) Most Appealing Laser Class H (L4) Most Stinging EMP Beam XZ (L5) Most Sultry Class E Laser (L4) Needlenose's Slingbeam (L1) Saturnus IC50 (L5) Lexington Max (L7) Sunburst XF7 (L7)

The drop rate sucks.... When we were on live, and during the gate raid we always got either an DG or an Eye for the DG, and or both. The FB bosses always dropped either the ML, PL, GOD, (and sometimes did all three) and parts for the EOD and Bile ML/PL always dropped. But the way you have it set up, we may or may not get it in 3 through five FB/Gate raids..... And on live, if I wanted to get a DG built, someone somewhere had the Eye stashed away in a vault of there's... Doesn't make it worthy to do even do these raids, because the damage we receive on our equipment, and the amount of debt (why people complain about it still fascinates me)..........

With respect to the DG (Devastating Gaze), how about a small increase in the likelihood that the eye drops, even if the DG itself remains unchanged.  The DG itself, though should drop at both the gate & the fishbowl if it's not dropping at both.

I will start looking in to this thread and what is being mentioned, but It won't be tonight. I know there are a lot of simple adjustments, but IF we are ready to sync. in the next 4-5 days, I need to be ready - and my plate is still full. I will get back to this for sure.

thats the biggest complaint I have currently is the eye for the dg. It is easier for me to get a bs then it is a Dg eye. I have better luck getting a ED then getting an eye.. it shouldnt need to be that hard to get. DG ok, i can see to a point making it difficult. and thank you sir for listening.

I appreciate the efforts to get drops working as well as they are.  It's a huge job and very complicated. Props to Evermore and the team for their close attention to a mass of detail.

My want list is getting smaller and smaller.  Most things I can find or at least I know definitely exist - but the following I cannot find. Either I'm unlucky, not hit the right mob/hulk, or perhaps they are just dropping erratically. I do methodically sweep all systems and kill 50+ of everything and I think I must know 95% of all hulk fields(?).

Maybe these are worth a look.  I left off L9.

If anyone has accurate drop locations of any of these or even better the looted item I will be eternally grateful.

I'd also re-iterate a plea for more rare ammo samples to drop on raids - spite, rage, claw, fangs, caster, smiter, stinger, spines, spit, etc.

Frenzied Missile Extender BooBoomba's Ritual Stick Tape Deck Playing Linnart Skinnert Aquila II IBWS 4 Hercules II IESS 4 Manticore's Twinge Basilisk's Fell Aura Armadillo Plate Basilisk's Fell Turmoil Manticore's Fell Barb Antlia Major III BTSE 7 Antlia Major III BTSE 8 DV-ER-X4 "Heater" Mk. VIII Gorgon's Dire Stare Hercules Major IESS 8 Sextans Major ISR 8 Spiderweb 8 Helix NGC 7 (L7) Most Appealing Laser Class H (L4) Most Stinging EMP Beam XZ (L5) Most Sultry Class E Laser (L4) Needlenose's Slingbeam (L1) Saturnus IC50 (L5) Lexington Max (L7) Sunburst XF7 (L7)

I will say this ONE MORE TIME       I don't do short hand. I would like FULL names, not spite, claw, DG, EOD, GOD...............

I will be more than happy to look in to the issues mentioned, but if I have to figure out each abbreviation or which ammo sample of 2-4, or even what type of claw.......

you are waisting my time, and slowing down the already slow process of content going into this project.

I work 50+ hours a week, and don't have time for this.

P.S.  This goes for every post, not just the 1 I chose to quote.

• Upvote 1

Apologies.  The ones I have found difficult to track down are the following - formatted better this time.

And to re-iterate - we all appreciate the time it takes to get the loot tables working.  Thanks Evermore.

Frenzied Missile Extender

BooBoomba's Ritual Stick

Tape Deck Playing Linnart Skinnert

Aquila II IBWS 4

Hercules II IESS 4

Manticore's Twinge

Basilisk's Fell Aura

Armadillo Plate L6

Basilisk's Fell Turmoil

Manticore's Fell Barb

Antlia Major III BTSE 7

Antlia Major III BTSE 8

DV-ER-X4 "Heater" Mk. VIII

Gorgon's Dire Stare

Hercules Major IESS 8

Sextans Major ISR 8

Spiderweb 8

Helix NGC 7

Most Appealing Laser Class H

Most Stinging EMP Beam XZ

Most Sultry Class E Laser

Needlenose's Slingbeam

Saturnus IC50

Lexington Max

Sunburst XF7

Frenzied Missile Extender - Need to ask about this

BooBoomba's Ritual Stick - Mission related

Tape Deck Playing Linnart Skinnert - Added - Not sure I should have, but, I don't see why not.

Aquila II IBWS 4 - Added

Hercules II IESS 4 - Added

Manticore's Twinge - Added

Armadillo Plate L6 - Adjusted rare loot table

Basilisk's Fell Turmoil - No Change 

Manticore's Fell Barb - No Change

Antlia Major III BTSE 7 - Added

Antlia Major III BTSE 8 - No Change

DV-ER-X4 "Heater" Mk. VIII - Added

Most Appealing Laser Class H - Adjusted

Most Stinging EMP Beam XZ - No Change

Most Sultry Class E Laser - Added 4-22-2014

I need to look in to some of the others.

Some will drop in 1 sector from 1 spawn, and others from multiple spawns in as many as 4 sectors. It's up to the player to find.

I will get back to this thread after this Sundays meeting.

• Upvote 1

As for the rest of the list:

Frenzied Missile Extender - Future Content

Gorgon's Dire Stare - No Change

Hercules Major IESS 8 - No Change

Sextans Major ISR 8 - No Change

Spiderweb 8 - Future Content

Helix NGC 7 - Mission related

Needlenose's Slingbeam - Added

Saturnus IC50 - No Change

Lexington Max - No Change

Sunburst XF7 - No Change

That's the most that will happen for now, sorry.

Hey, to keep in line with this method, i got a few more devices that don't seem to be dropping or are found anywhere on mobs.

Shark fin 6 

Spiderweb 6 

Zenshai Force device - Large 6

Pyxis borealis 6

Pyxis australias 6

DV-ER-X3 "Heater" mk. VI lvl 6

Auriga minor IBWS 6

Atrophy quattuor 4

Burden quattuor 4

fornax borealis 4

lethargic quattuor 4 

plague quattuor  4

DV-IR-X4 "Tower" Mk. VIII 8

dolphin tail 8

cat's paw 8

Antlia Major BCSR 8

Amethyst, I was given the green light to put this in. "Needlenose's Slingbeam". Now I know as a builder, your just starting out, and are probably short on credits, so I added some comps for the build as well.  ;) 

The Darkdronen List

Shark fin 6 - No Change

Spiderweb 6 - Added

Zenshai Force device - Large 6 - Added

Pyxis borealis 6 - Added to another Mob

Pyxis australias 6 - Added to another Mob

DV-ER-X3 "Heater" mk. VI lvl 6 - Added to another Mob

Auriga minor IBWS 6 - "ICWS" No Change

Atrophy quattuor 4 - Added to another Mob

Burden quattuor 4 - No Change

fornax borealis 4 - Added to another Mob

lethargic quattuor 4 - No Change

plague quattuor  4 - No Change

DV-IR-X4 "Tower" Mk. VIII 8 - Added

dolphin tail 8 - Added to another Mob

cat's paw 8 - Added to another Mob

Antlia Major BCSR 8 - No Change

When you see "No Change", this means I have checked that the Mob is set up right, the spawns are set up right, and they are dropping in open Sectors as well. 

Added to another Mob = This item was only placed on 1 Mob and in 1 sector, and/or has a large Rare Loot table.

Added = This item was not dropping.

So two things, when you say added, do you mean we can get it from mobs after the next content push or automatically now? also when you say added to another mob, you mean that before the item was place on 1 mob and in 1 sector and was on a rare loot table but it is now acquirable from another mob.

So two things, when you say added, do you mean we can get it from mobs after the next content push or automatically now? also when you say added to another mob, you mean that before the item was place on 1 mob and in 1 sector and was on a rare loot table but it is now acquirable from another mob.

Added = was not dropping, and it won't show up until the next server content sync. When we sync servers, both Dev a Play servers are now matching for content, bug fixes, patches performed for performance... This does NOT mean that a server restart will add these drops.

Added to another mob = It was dropping from at least 1 mob in at least 1 sector (open), but I felt it should be dropping more often - I usually add to another named mob as well so the chances are raised it will be found in more than 1 sector.

I will look into the 5 items above right now. 

This week is a good time for me to deal with these requests, so, keep them coming.

Greasemonkey plus lvl 6 - "DV-EN-X2" Added to another Mob

pyxis borealis 9 - Added to another Mob

delphinius 9 - No Change  "at this time"

dolphin tail 9 - Added to another Mob

cat's paw 9 - Added to another Mob

Good luck with the LVL 9's   :P 

Howabout:

Green Kirin EMP Laser M5 - 15 builders

Double-Barreled Scuttledung Launcher - 1 builder

Golden Dragonfly San - 7 builders

Black Dragonfly San - 23 builders

:D