Unable to gate to Zweihander

Hello,

Neither Draconem nor Hydrans is able to gate into Zweihander. I tried both prototype reorder and without it, but all I get is a loop, at which point I can only force-close the game in task manager.

When I then re-login, I get dropped some distance south of the planet witberg.

If it (helps to) resolve the issue, be my guest :)

Edit: Draconem is on my 1st account and moved inside Zweihander, while Hydrans is on my 2nd account and (to my knowledge) at the gate to Zweihander in Witberg.

Edited by DragonSupremacy

What is your internet connection?

WiFI? Speed etc?

This is a packet problem. Zweihander is sending a lot of objects and your line is missing some packets, therefore the handoff isnt working correctly.

Note that this also happens often, when you multibox - which we allow but dont support.

if i hear this i would almost say he has a dutch IPS named XS4ALL i had the same problem and so had DiddlePW ( other player in the gane)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I just checked this - due to privacy reasons, lets word it this way:  "The user is not able to change anything helping the issue because the problem is caused outside of his local network".

DiddlePW had this problem fixed ill ask him to post on this forum how he dit this. i know it had some thing to with an internal and external issue (if we are talking about XS4ALL)

Edited by Jamoos

Yeah, I'm on XS4ALL (thru WiFi because of a router refusing to configure nicely to allow for WDS) on this box, and I can fly fine on Jagerstadt since Blacklung got me there, but the Zweihander sector isn't working.

Also, technically I am 'multi-clienting' since account 1 runs on left screen and account 2 runs on the right screen. Regardless of whether I just run one account or 2, the same issue persists.

Each sector runs on its own server port, maybe your firewall or another program is blocking/using that port.

EDIT: 

I don't remember which sectors run through which ports but you can check if you open the windows resource monitor from the admin tools in the control panel. In the network tab tick the net7proxy box in the top section and at the bottom it will tell you the ports that it is using.

so i just spoke to DiddlePW on the phone and he is wondering if your using ADSL or VDSL connection? if your using ADSL you can upgrade for free on XS4ALL to VDSL and then the problem wil be fixed. 

so i just spoke to DiddlePW on the phone and he is wondering if your using ADSL or VDSL connection? if your using ADSL you can upgrade for free on XS4ALL to VDSL and then the problem wil be fixed. 

if he have a fritzbox 7360 then look at the Line settings under INTERT-DSL Information-Line settings. if its all up to the max then lower 1 step in all 4 settings. its a bit slower but more stable connections.

If that wont work call XS4ALL and ask for a Upgrade on your ADSL line to VDSL line. they did it here also because we have another problem thats about the LINE from ISRA point to dsl central. (other story)

But since we upgraded to vdsl and after 10 days of balancing the line (tweaking by xs4all) i can enter the zweihandler again and again without any problems.

Goodluck

Yeah, I'm on XS4ALL (thru WiFi because of a router refusing to configure nicely to allow for WDS) on this box, and I can fly fine on Jagerstadt since Blacklung got me there, but the Zweihander sector isn't working.

Also, technically I am 'multi-clienting' since account 1 runs on left screen and account 2 runs on the right screen. Regardless of whether I just run one account or 2, the same issue persists.

see my comment on Jamoos below. o btw i run 8 clients without any gating problems since we Upgrade to VDSL from XS4ALL . good luck

if he have a fritzbox 7360 then look at the Line settings under INTERT-DSL Information-Line settings. if its all up to the max then lower 1 step in all 4 settings. its a bit slower but more stable connections.

If that wont work call XS4ALL and ask for a Upgrade on your ADSL line to VDSL line. they did it here also because we have another problem thats about the LINE from ISRA point to dsl central. (other story)

But since we upgraded to vdsl and after 10 days of balancing the line (tweaking by xs4all) i can enter the zweihandler again and again without any problems.

Goodluck

and check if your IPv6 is disabled aswell. XS4ALL doesnt use it.

• 3 weeks later...

and check if your IPv6 is disabled aswell. XS4ALL doesnt use it.

xs4all use ipv6 but its not recommended so turn if off in the modem. it gives lost of issues when on with google and facebook. so they advice to turn it off in modem. (also in your lan settings)

and btw my problem is that kpn wont change the segment in dsl exchange. so we are sitting in the dark while xs4 ask to do a port switch in the central of kpn. wich they dont because the line is ok (only the hardware of them is total crap)  so im lucky that i can play sometime and do my email etc....

btw diddlePW = DiddelPW jamoos :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've had the same problem for over 12 months, finally got in after trying a few things from this topic. I'm using Fritzbox 7270 so following some of the ideas I've found on forums I lowered the line settings down 2 lv's, stopped IPV6 on both modem and wifi card. Hope this helps