First hull upgrade

Well I just completed the radiation mission and went back to Ben Joseph he tells me to talk to Shin-Tzu Li, he tells me to talk to Ben joseph and Sai Siddhun wont give me any missions, what am I missing I cant get any missions.

Well I just completed the radiation mission and went back to Ben Joseph he tells me to talk to Shin-Tzu Li, he tells me to talk to Ben joseph and Sai Siddhun wont give me any missions, what am I missing I cant get any missions.

If you're at least L10, when you took the mission to talk to the Tempest, and have completed the mission, talk to Kalas Ben Joseph again. (You have to talk to him a second time after reporting that you completed the mission to talk to the Tempest)

same problem, I just completed radiation run, Ben tells me to talk to guy right next to him, he tells me to talk to Ben

Check your ship and your rank. Are you still an Aspiriant, with 1 weapon and 2 devices, or do you have 3 device slots now (Initiate)? Also make sure you've done all the missions prior to the face the Tempest mission, and were L10 when you took the mission to face the Tempest. Any deviation from that may result in you having to start your JE over.

I am a lvl 33 initiate with 3 device slots. But I dont have the mission to show your progression through hull upgrades. As far as talking to tempest before lvl 10 im not sure

Okay, you have received your first hull upgrade then. Go to Councillor Uje'da in Jove's Fury to do your second. Talk to Master Sevti before you go to the shipyard, if you want to do the bonus mission for the Source of Inspiriation Reactor and the Novice's Ward device. Note that the Jenquai Pilgrimage mission is NOT the bonus mission. (you should have done the Pilgrimage mission already, even though it was an optional mission, it's free XP for going to the memorials and learning about the past)

The Bonus mission requires extensive travel, and some combat. As a JE I recommend having a shield recharger keep your shields up, for the 2 fights necessary to complete the mission. (The recharger should not shoot the mobs, just keep your shield up)

• Upvote 1

I think Terrell should be named the mission deity. After seeing so many quick responses to players that need help, this guy just lets them know (with the quickness) where to go and what to do.

Hats off to you man, you deserve worship for your dedication!! (and yes I am being serious, Terrell is an awesome member of our community that deserves the respect due him!!)

• 1 month later...

Okay, you have received your first hull upgrade then. Go to Councillor Uje'da in Jove's Fury to do your second. Talk to Master Sevti before you go to the shipyard, if you want to do the bonus mission for the Source of Inspiriation Reactor and the Novice's Ward device. Note that the Jenquai Pilgrimage mission is NOT the bonus mission. (you should have done the Pilgrimage mission already, even though it was an optional mission, it's free XP for going to the memorials and learning about the past)

The Bonus mission requires extensive travel, and some combat. As a JE I recommend having a shield recharger keep your shields up, for the 2 fights necessary to complete the mission. (The recharger should not shoot the mobs, just keep your shield up)

Thanks for the tip. Been so long, been stuck in a loop.

• 4 months later...

Check your ship and your rank. Are you still an Aspiriant, with 1 weapon and 2 devices, or do you have 3 device slots now (Initiate)? Also make sure you've done all the missions prior to the face the Tempest mission, and were L10 when you took the mission to face the Tempest. Any deviation from that may result in you having to start your JE over.

Is this really needed? (start again)

If you're more than level 10 there's no way to get the mission?

Is this really needed? (start again)

If you're more than level 10 there's no way to get the mission?

Back in early ST3 when I did this mission, I talked to the tempest prior to L10 and had to start my JE over (couldn't get the upgrade). This may have been fixed by now.

I have done the mission in ST3, when we were getting extra XP at a level higher than L10. As long as you don't try and do it prior to L10, you should be good to go provided you've done all the previous missions.

Edited by Terrell