EnB still exists!?!? Thank you DEVs!

So I received my new copy of Game Informer and was reading about the upcoming Destiny Beta for Xbox One.  It got me to thinking about EnB, so I figured why not do a quick search on Google and see if anyone's started their own server or something... and to my astonishment, here you all are, and apparently for years!  I played for about a year until Sunset on Andromeda and only had enough time to build one character up to 150 (TT).  Downloading the client and other packages now - hope to see you all out there soon!  I don't think I've ever been so excited about finding a new, old game!  If it works like I hope it does, count me in as a soon-to-be donor.

Edited by Leges

Welcome, and welcome back. I'm sure you will find many things nostalgic and a lot of things that have changed and/or been added. 

The player base is quite helpful both in-game, and here in the forums.  Enjoy.

Welcome back to the game.  We can never have too many players.  The missing classes that weren't in the original game are here now, there are 3 new systems, one for each missing class.  There are other sectors that weren't in the original.  You can find instructions here if you want to play as a Terran Scout, Progen Privateer, or Jenquai Seeker.

I've only had time to play for a cumulative 3 hours and has taken me a bit to get my bearings back.  I'm trying to recall my old trade route that I found years ago for my new TT, but am coming up blank.  I've read the other threads about trade routes so I'll probably be getting into those and maybe I'll find it again.  I forgot how slow the game is when you start off. lol

Welcome back, I hope you find your way back into the swings of things. Any help you might need, just ask all are willing to help you will find out. Happy gaming.