Wiki problems (I broke it)

Earlier on today I was adding some missions to the wiki, first time I do it mind you. After adding the third mission something wasn't right, so I went back to edit it. I ended up editing the template itself instead of the mission, no idea how I got that right. However Miraya did point out to me that there is a list of changes and you can revert to working condition, and I sort of stumbled my way through that. But it looks ok now, could somebody have a look at it and double check and also is it possible to make the templates none editable?

Well we want the templates editable so they can be improved. The current templates are pretty good but by no means perfect, not to mention how we need more templates which don't exist at all yet, so locking them down wouldn't work right now. The other thing is we have accountability for the wiki since you have to login so any vandalism or even simple mistakes are pretty easy to spot and fix. I checked things over for the page you mentioned and reverted the changes so we're all good again :)

Also just want to say thanks for adding some new missions! Good to see some new info on there. :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So... where is this mythical wiki?  :)

I looked at the top of the forum and at the links on the portal--no links to a wiki. Is it someone's unofficial contribution to E&B?

Speaking of unofficial, I found this site yesterday: http://enbarsenal.com/

It has searchable mobs and vendor information for the emulator. But it hasn't been updated since around 2009, so unless it's pulling data directly from the emulator, I'm not sure how useful it will be. I found it while looking for any current information about mob damage types. Unfortunately, ENB Arsenal does not feature those in its results.

The wiki is at net-7.org/wiki but you're right that there is no link to it anywhere which is strange and hopefully can be fixed soonish. Also a note on the wiki you'll need to login to even view it with the same login/password for the the forum here or the main net-7.org site as it doesn't share the cookie. :(

Edited by Ralen

There isn't a link for a reason and that is the fact that the Wiki is 100% player driven, and nothing to do with the EMU/DEV Team etc.

Its only on the Net-7 domain as no one else wanted to host it.

We have tied the login to the forums login to save players time registering. Same with the Portal.  1 username and password across all.