Warrior's Pride Delta drop rate

I have been informed that the lvl 56 in moto drops the Warrior's Pride Delta reactor, but he only has been dropping wreckage slags and terran heads, I have killed him more than 10 times, is it an extremely rare drop or am I killing the wrong mob?

Seriously a lvl 56 should really consider his life choices if he is going to just drop  wreckage slags and terran heads :p

• Upvote 1

I have killed him a hundred times looking for the Scarlet Sting...I gave up.

Try after the next restart, you will see a change. It was a small tweek, but it should improve your chances as well.

Is killing a mob 10 times enough to justify a post about Vepsasian drop rates and his immediate adjustment?

I have spent a week hunting him to get his drops to show up and now he is adjusted just like that?

I have killed Aren'zrael the Master 10 times and no Glare of Devastation dropped, maybe we should adjust it?

I really don't get it, and its not like it hasn't been mentioned before that his drop rates were bad and it wasn't a big secret what his drops were.

Ok maybe you could see about the L6 Manticore's Fell Barb and L6 Basilsik's Fell Turmoil that were supposed to be dropping last they were mentioned.

And that was back in late April in this topic

Edited by Efialtis
  • Upvote 1

Is killing a mob 10 times enough to justify a post about Vepsasian drop rates and his immediate adjustment?

I have spent a week hunting him to get his drops to show up and now he is adjusted just like that?

I have killed Aren'zrael the Master 10 times and no Glare of Devastation dropped, maybe we should adjust it?

I really don't get it, and its not like it hasn't been mentioned before that his drop rates were bad and it wasn't a big secret what his drops were.

Ok maybe you could see about the L6 Manticore's Fell Barb and L6 Basilsik's Fell Turmoil that were supposed to be dropping last topic they were mentioned.

I agree with Efi . Lets not begin adjusting things to be easier to get after other players (myself included) have spent hours/days killing a mob over and over for an item to drop . All we need is conformation that an item drops . Both the reactor and sting DO drop , just takes time .

For items that are intended to be rare or awesome I would also have to agree with Efialtis.  I do think DGs should drop more often than GoDs, but I don't think it's unreasonable that you have to do the fishbowl several times for a single DG to drop (assuming you didn't get lucky & have it drop quickly).  Same for the Tada-O gate raid.  For items that are good or desirable, I could see in some cases, increasing drop rates.  Really depends on both the item in question & the current drop rate.  I do think that for every raid, major or minor, some things that are wanted should drop, but it doesn't have to be the best of the best items or say 1 or 2 of the best of the best per raid.

Ok maybe you could see about the L6 Manticore's Fell Barb and L6 Basilsik's Fell Turmoil that were supposed to be dropping last they were mentioned.

1. I did use 2 key words "Minor Tweek" , I have been working mob drops for a long time (at least 5 years), and I think I know when a drop is at the wrong end of possible, especially for this sector.

2. I do remember that thread, and I put in over 30 hours placing more items than was listed in that thread.

C. I was told I would be getting a list of items from the player base that are not dropping, and never did.

4. L6 Manticore's Fell Barb and L6 Basilsik's Fell Turmoil were placed on April 21 of 2014. Yes, I keep track of ALL changes. If the Portal shows them as Not Dropping, then go to your ADV. with this as there might be something wrong in the way the Portal is functioning - Tho I doubt it, because they work very hard to bring the player base what they want.

I did not just make the decision in haste to adjust that drop, I took the time to look at more than just the settings in the Mob Editor.

Further more, I have said many times that if anyone has something to say about mobs and/or their drops that hasn't been addressed in any thread, PM me in the forums, and I will respond.

Thank you for your response Evermore.

Only thing i wanna mention is that there is still no public builder for those two L6 items. I'm under the impression that someone should have spotted them in the almost two month period since you adjusted them. If you would be kind enough to confirm their correct placement and that they are actually dropping.

I don't know really know how drops are connected to mobs but i'm gonna guess through a table with item name/code and drop percentage. Is there a possibility that one row of that table is never accessed at all for some weird reason?

They easiest way to test this i suppose is by spawning the mob yourself several times and killing it so that you can confirm the drops.

Must be some super duper weird and location specific mob that drops those if we haven't found them by now.

Sorry if i came across too aggressive but like Prre said its not like the reactor that was mentioned in this thread is not dropping, cause it is and those with the persistence to pursue it will eventually get it.

From the 7 public builders 4 of them printed it with my help in acquiring it and i never kept the drop location hidden so i really do know what it takes to get one, seems almost no one wanted to bother with it.

And i don't consider killing something 10 times will even give you a good idea of its drops, even for regular ones.

Edited by Efialtis

*Puts on flame shield, rereads post again, then again.*

I have killed him more than 10 times, is it an extremely rare drop or am I killing the wrong mob?

I was just asking folks that's all, didn't mean to come off as negative, please don't shoot me to bits when we meet in game. Imagine my surprise when Evermore says he had gone and tweaked it, definitely not the response I was expecting  :D

*Puts on flame shield, rereads post again, then again.*

I was just asking folks that's all, didn't mean to come off as negative, please don't shoot me to bits when we meet in game. Imagine my surprise when Evermore says he had gone and tweaked it, definitely not the response I was expecting  :D

This has nothing to do with you FireRibs truthfully.

It was all about the fast response you got. Maybe next time we come to you when something needs fixing ...lol Joking :)

Thanks Evermore!!!

I saw that post with all the devices and beams that you added.  I really appreciate it. It has been fun hunting for them.  I have been seeking the Manticore 6 and Basilisk 6 ever since (I found the Gorgon 6).

BTW Efialtis, I had no idea that the Warrior's Pride Delta dropped from Vespasian.  I thought I'd be done with him once I had the Scarlet Sting mapped.   :mad: 

I have killed him 25 times since I Friday June 13 and I am not leaving the sector until I get the reactor!

Sweet!  Something else to hunt for!

:D

If you are looking for other items to add that are not dropping:

Double-Barreled Scuttledung Launcher (Level 4 Missle Launcher)

Needlenose's Slingbeam (Level 1 Energy Beam Weapon)