Warder...

Hey!

Warder respawn... reduce the time for respawning! ;-)

Disband all groups if the group is in 30k around the warder respawn nav. So everyone have a chance to get some nice items.

happy hunting

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have to say this issue has been stated to me several times, that there seems to be the same groups killing this mob every time it spawns within seconds of spawning. If you guys can come up with some ideas on how to address it please post it in the ADV forum and I will take it to the meeting. I know some people say leave it as is, but if there are players that are being totally excluded there must be something we can come up with to at least give all players the same shot at it I would certainly present the ideas to the DEV's

Also - Give me some examples of "speed of death" or "engaged time before death" or some screen shots or something....Maybe it is as simple as "needs to be more challenging" or "possible trigger?"

I dunno, I don't claim to know the best way to handle things so please shout out your ideas to me in the ADV forum and I will compile a presentation for the DEVs if you'd like!

• Upvote 2

I vote to leave the Warder as is. 

I bet you do as you are one of the main guys that is always there....

That powered down PS of yours is there so much, the devs may as well make it a nav point.

What are you doing....stockpiling the drops from this mob in your guild's vault?

Yeah, change the Warder spawn please so that others have a chance at it.

Edited by Giovani Soprano
  • Upvote 1

I have to say this issue has been stated to me several times, that there seems to be the same groups killing this mob every time it spawns within seconds of spawning. If you guys can come up with some ideas on how to address it please post it in the ADV forum and I will take it to the meeting. I know some people say leave it as is, but if there are players that are being totally excluded there must be something we can come up with to at least give all players the same shot at it I would certainly present the ideas to the DEV's

Also - Give me some examples of "speed of death" or "engaged time before death" or some screen shots or something....Maybe it is as simple as "needs to be more challenging" or "possible trigger?"

I dunno, I don't claim to know the best way to handle things so please shout out your ideas to me in the ADV forum and I will compile a presentation for the DEVs if you'd like!

In EnB Live there were always invitations for others outside the "In Crowd" or Guild.  What if groups try to bump one of their group (someone who has done it before) and invite some stranger into the group?  At least this stranger would have a chance to rnd whatever was dropped.  This could work for any and all raids.

Just saying...    

• Upvote 2

Actually, several individuals are making an issue out of Warder and other spawns. They somehow think its ethical to park an alt at several boss spawns at the same time (you know who you are), thus denying the rest of the population access to those items and thus, content. Last time I checked, this kind of thing was against the rules, and is greedy as hell behavior. How many of those items does 1 player really need?

There seems to be little oversight from the staff on this as well. It would be interesting to have a GM or someone pop in on these locations from time to time, to check for persistent camping.

Another solution would be to take those other spots, like Warder, Ascendant Voltoi, and other small raid spawns, and maybe fold them into the skip week in the raid rotations. We could also add a few of the up coming raids to this as well. There was the General what's his face raid in Witberg, Scooter, and a few others that have yet to be implemented that could be worked into this kind of system. Remember, the rotations were created to give everyone an equal shot at the big raids. It seems that this might also be a solution for these smaller spawns, and would help keep things a little interesting for everyone on those odd skip weeks.

Thanks for reading....

-Overt.

• Upvote 2

Interesting solution ideas Overt & Mimir - Seems like these solutions will be player-based and may not require DEV action if we can create an "agreement" much like the current raid schedule...Anything that we can do ourselves I'm always in favor of!!!

Nugg, to be clear, the idea I fielded would be incorporated into the current agreement, as the skip week would go away in favor of the other smaller mini-raid spawns.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

The majority of the times I have killed the Warder I was the only one in the sector.  A few times I have had to compete against another group and I have lost and a few times I have won.  A few times I have gotten the kill I lost rolls to guild mates and I have also won a few rolls when I did not get the kill.  You cannot complain if you don't participate. 

One of the charms of this game is that it is diverse... 

Regarding MOBs that drop good loot...

Some spawn frequently like Desash, Khizz and Sagut.

Some only spawn with triggers like Zenrei Tempest, Zeth'ren-Ti the Dark One and Aren'zael the Master.

Some on timed raids like The Controller, Ghost of Blackbeard and Ya Zi L6ng.

Some spawn with long timers like Celestial Warder, Prototype Alpha and Modí's Child.

Please leave the game diverse.  Please do not implement an easy button for everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think what players are looking for is a "let's not make it a 'might is right' situation" where we have whole groups who do nothing but sit on a spawn, just to enjoy that part of the game, or have to dedicate a toon to just watching a specific spawn point. I think if we knew that "hey if we don't bug these guys doing it now, they won't bug us when its our turn".....

Look, its GREAT to find something that is so cool and in such demand, but to attempt to keep it all for yourself (win or lose like you outlined above) kind of takes away from all players....I know you like the goodies there, but it isn't a "you are more skilled" example or a "you have done the mission line where they haven't" or "you have collected the stuff to make it happen", this scenario is purely a "sit and watch and press the kill button" hoping you hit it first.....

I want to stay partial on this one....BUT it is hard to stay partial when the adequate response would be to tell players to "camp" ANY site....

***Disclaimer*** I have NEVER attempted to kill the Warder or even watch it spawn...I have no interest in it other than to identify a player issue here - the rest will be up to either guild leaders to discuss adding it to the gentlemen's agreement or if that is unsuccessful an attempt at DEV resolution - I just fear that if we as players do not resolve it we lose control over the possible decision and may not like the resolution given by an outside source.....

- With that said I would like an opinion from ALL guild leaders if they can catch me in game or in TS....I would LOVE it WE AS PLAYERS can resolve this in a way that keeps it in the player's hands, much like the raid schedule....

Edited by Nuggster
  • Upvote 1

Kieth, while I sympathize with your desire NOT to make ALL raids similar, your "easy button" response is exactly what power-down on a PS is if you think about it....no chance at aggro/full reactor/full shields/scan range/instant shooting capability...no other class can attempt that...I don't play a PS so please tell me if those are inaccurate descriptions of the ship in power-down mode?

So we could remove THAT easy button I suppose as an alternative as well?? That would take DEV input but I guess its a thought?

The majority of the times I have killed the Warder I was the only one in the sector.  A few times I have had to compete against another group and I have lost and a few times I have won.  A few times I have gotten the kill I lost rolls to guild mates and I have also won a few rolls when I did not get the kill.  You cannot complain if you don't participate. 

One of the charms of this game is that it is diverse... 

Regarding MOBs that drop good loot...

Some spawn frequently like Desash, Khizz and Sagut.

Some only spawn with triggers like Zenrei Tempest, Zeth'ren-Ti the Dark One and Aren'zael the Master.

Some on timed raids like The Controller, Ghost of Blackbeard and Ya Zi L6ng.

Some spawn with long timers like Celestial Warder, Prototype Alpha and Modí's Child.

Please leave the game diverse.  Please do not implement an easy button for everything.

You expect us to take you seriously?

How many times have you or your pal killed Warder?

It's easy mode alright...for the campers that is always there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK, I am stepping out in this area....Any further constructive comments or ideas please send them to the ADV forum if you think there is ANYTHING I can do to help...I will also post any ideas/comments I get from guild leaders (with their permission)....

Edited by Nuggster

OK, I am stepping out in this area....Any further constructive comments or ideas please send them to the ADV forum if you think there is ANYTHING I can do to help...I will also post any ideas/comments I get from guild leaders (with their permission)....

Don't leave.

Feedback from everyone besides the campers is what's needed.

• Upvote 1

Um, yes Giovani please take me seriously, it is the truth.

I have killed the Warder 46 times.  I have dates, times, who was there with me, what dropped, who won the rolls...etc...  All so I can be a more efficient camper.

I don't understand the complaint.  You want me to stop camping?   Why? 

If you really want what the Warder drops why don't *you* become a camper that is always there?

This is a game.  It is fun.  Part of the fun is camping the Warder.  If you don't enjoy endless hours of camping for a minute of excitement and the possibility of a nice reward then perhaps you should find another game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Um, yes Giovani please take me seriously, it is the truth.

I have killed the Warder 46 times.  I have dates, times, who was there with me, what dropped, who won the rolls...etc...  All so I can be a more efficient camper.

I don't understand the complaint.  You want me to stop camping?   Why? 

If you really want what the Warder drops why don't *you* become a camper that is always there?

This is a game.  It is fun.  Part of the fun is camping the Warder.  If you don't enjoy endless hours of camping for a minute of excitement and the possibility of a nice reward then perhaps you should find another game. 

Who the hell do you think you are to tell someone else to find another game?

Do you think you are somehow better than the rest of us because you have no life and too much time on your hands?

As for the rest of your post, no need to comment as it speaks for itself in regard to your compulsive camping.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So you can suggest to *change* the game or other people's behavior because it doesn't suit you.  But I cannot suggest you find another game that might suit your play style better?   You cannot have it both ways.

Regarding the "no life" and "compulsive camping" comment.  You are getting a little personal.   One word,  multitasking.

Hope to see you at the Crystal Temple...whoever you are :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You could easily cure the camping just by putting 2 or 3 Communication array sdx mobs near the contested areas...... would make the mini raid a lot more interesting..   Happy Camping   :)-

In EnB Live there were always invitations for others outside the "In Crowd" or Guild.  What if groups try to bump one of their group (someone who has done it before) and invite some stranger into the group?  At least this stranger would have a chance to rnd whatever was dropped.  This could work for any and all raids.

Just saying...    

Actually, several individuals are making an issue out of Warder and other spawns. They somehow think its ethical to park an alt at several boss spawns at the same time (you know who you are), thus denying the rest of the population access to those items and thus, content. Last time I checked, this kind of thing was against the rules, and is greedy as hell behavior. How many of those items does 1 player really need?

There seems to be little oversight from the staff on this as well. It would be interesting to have a GM or someone pop in on these locations from time to time, to check for persistent camping.

Another solution would be to take those other spots, like Warder, Ascendant Voltoi, and other small raid spawns, and maybe fold them into the skip week in the raid rotations. We could also add a few of the up coming raids to this as well. There was the General what's his face raid in Witberg, Scooter, and a few others that have yet to be implemented that could be worked into this kind of system. Remember, the rotations were created to give everyone an equal shot at the big raids. It seems that this might also be a solution for these smaller spawns, and would help keep things a little interesting for everyone on those odd skip weeks.

Thanks for reading....

-Overt.

I think what players are looking for is a "let's not make it a 'might is right' situation" where we have whole groups who do nothing but sit on a spawn, just to enjoy that part of the game, or have to dedicate a toon to just watching a specific spawn point. I think if we knew that "hey if we don't bug these guys doing it now, they won't bug us when its our turn".....

Look, its GREAT to find something that is so cool and in such demand, but to attempt to keep it all for yourself (win or lose like you outlined above) kind of takes away from all players....I know you like the goodies there, but it isn't a "you are more skilled" example or a "you have done the mission line where they haven't" or "you have collected the stuff to make it happen", this scenario is purely a "sit and watch and press the kill button" hoping you hit it first.....

I want to stay partial on this one....BUT it is hard to stay partial when the adequate response would be to tell players to "camp" ANY site....

***Disclaimer*** I have NEVER attempted to kill the Warder or even watch it spawn...I have no interest in it other than to identify a player issue here - the rest will be up to either guild leaders to discuss adding it to the gentlemen's agreement or if that is unsuccessful an attempt at DEV resolution - I just fear that if we as players do not resolve it we lose control over the possible decision and may not like the resolution given by an outside source.....

- With that said I would like an opinion from ALL guild leaders if they can catch me in game or in TS....I would LOVE it WE AS PLAYERS can resolve this in a way that keeps it in the player's hands, much like the raid schedule....

Kieth, while I sympathize with your desire NOT to make ALL raids similar, your "easy button" response is exactly what power-down on a PS is if you think about it....no chance at aggro/full reactor/full shields/scan range/instant shooting capability...no other class can attempt that...I don't play a PS so please tell me if those are inaccurate descriptions of the ship in power-down mode?

So we could remove THAT easy button I suppose as an alternative as well?? That would take DEV input but I guess its a thought?

See ya there!

12853-15107.jpg

Bingo!

just leave the warder as it is now. i do not camp it as mutch as some one els but im also camping that spots sevral times now. and i have been in groups other then BI and we just rolled for the items that drop and thats it. you want a peace of the game there camp it out for a week or more learn the timers on the spawn or ask other players that camp out there if you can join there party.

Didn't we have a VERY similar discussion on camping hulks?   As I remember that one ...the answer was if you could not beat them join them, except the debris is worth way too much xp now to just space or leave in the hulks.

Things have a funny way of working themselves out.  (with a little help from our super secret double probationary devs) 

"Déjà vu all over again" Yogi Berra: 

Make it a triggered raid ( like the FB  etc , and work for the trigger items , not just sit there waiting ) = problem solved .

Edited by Prrekoorb
  • Upvote 1