Well I know when to walk away.

I wanted to play, I would have donated and I'm not just saying that. You guys did a great thing bringing one of the best games ever back, unfortunately, It doesn't want to install or work properly on my computer, pretty upset about it all. Anyway keep up the work, for those that this game does work for enjoy it, my all time favorite game, and I've been gaming 20+ yrs.... ok promised myself i wouldnt cry. .... sniffle...sniffle. Anyway I commend you developers for the attempt at bringing this game to the masses once more and hopefully one day all the kinks get ironed out and more people can enjoy this awesome game

• Upvote 1

Try this first.             https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9469-how-to-get-into-the-game/

if you still have problems, try to catch one of us on teamspeak,    ts.net-7.org  

Hope to see you back in the game :).

• Upvote 1

what is going wrong on your computer then? there are always loads of people willing to help you out find a solutions so you can play again this great game. i would be ashame to see new players leaving because the game wont instal/run pls give us some details so the devs can also look at it how to make it easyer.

Greetings Jamoos

Edited by Jamoos

ok it keeps saying cant find patch that i need, i changed the path, and that got me farther, but then i ran into the part that says i need patch .06. I dont want to come off as saying its the devs, fault, i love that someone was passionate as me about this game. I'm positive its on my end, going to redownload and share more detailed information. Thank you for responding.

just began on step one in " how to get into game" post. The directions say to just get those first two downloads, and not all the others, so I haven't, this may be ignorance on my part but should I get that client patch that is on the download page as well? and If so I'm sorry for being dumb about it lol.

edit: directions don't specifically say "don't download other items" I was just following that post.

Edited by Wrenmizu

worse yet my pc doesnt want to snap a screen shot, i downloaded patch client thinking it would do something, but it didnt, im running everything as admin, still getting the error that says i need and updated patch. from like 3.0.02 to 3.0.06 not sure if it's exact numbers. running everything as admin, and i reset the updates on launcher

OK That may be because your not pointing to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe', or this file is corrupt, or possibly the firewall is not set up for this executable. I'll see if I can find some more info from other developers but RL is taking up a lot of our time ATM and we as not able to spend as much time on the project as we want :(

• 2 months later...

Hey its working! i came back and its working but its not full screen what do i do!?!?!?! im so damn stoked right now just need this to be full screen and im set! omg im so happy lol

Check your launcher and made sure 'windowed mode' doesn't have a checkmark. That should cure it up.