Raid - Killed in the last 24h?

A list for raids, what was killed in the last 24h, would be verry nice!

List:

Name:                killed in the last 24h

---------------------------------------------------

RD Base                 YES / NO

GoBB                      YES / NO

Controler Raid        YES / NO

The List on net-7.org or with a /chat command in game - what can be done easier.

Why? Some people wait now for over 10 hours for RD Base respawn.

Possibilities:

1. The RD Base need more time to respawn... with the List we would know that we should wait longer or we can go offline and do other things. :-)

2. A rumor said: RD Base was killed earlier today.  (Public raid time and no one said anything... If the rumor is true.) We would know, no public raid today.

3. Chavez spawn in Ragnarok is broken... Server problems? Maybe the RD Base respawn not, because of the same server problem?

happy hunting

Why stop at a Raid list...Maybe a list  for Boss spawns too   while ur at it?

This way i don't have to go all the way to VG  to find Bison not there.

People might have a toon at a spawn.....but trust me,  they're doing something else at the same time.

I enjoy going to different places looking for what i want, It's part of the game.

I vote NO for any list of the sort.

No list please half the fun is the not knowing exactly when the raid triggers are going to spawn (and the other named ones...... Desash . Bison , MPP  and so on)  +/- on the timer was a good idea . And while i think about it , How about this for an idea................. named mob's like Desash  , MPP, Bison  , Sagut , Su Xuan Tan etc etc ? Have them move spawn points like the MPP does ( MPP has 2 spawn points it spawns at ) .

MPP = Mordana Purifier Philosopher :)

Edited by Prrekoorb

...i never asked for a list of everything...

...i never asked for a list of the exact spawn time...

all i want to know is, do i wait for a raid in the next 24 hours or do i wait for nothing.

If i wait 10 minutes... no problem.

if i wait 15 hours for a raid, and at the end i get the chance to have fun in a raid - no problem.

if i wait 24 hours for nothing... it's frustrating. And i hope no one say now - it's part of the game to be frustrated.

You should remember that when EnB was designed back in the early ancient days of MMOs, devs did not have much experience or years of feedback to work from. Many mmo structures were taken from concepts like d&d. The best GMs made you work for the achievement. Many many times I wanted to strangle him for his plot, but I felt really good when I finally peiced it together.

Did it work well to use it as a base for the early designs? Buisness has proven that easier access pays better. But player satisfaction was higher with the challenges. In some cases it lead to an elitest community. I used to hate that, but many of them were willing to teach and help. Does the modern mmo community help? A rare few. But mosty the online communities are abusive.

So, to answer your question. Do I want to feel fustrated at times in a game??? YES!! Cause that fustration is temporary. The feeling of accomplishment persists. Goals are golden. Logging in to do my daily is mind rotting.

EnB was designed to be harder. Accept it. But that's my two cents

...i never asked for a list of everything...

...i never asked for a list of the exact spawn time...

all i want to know is, do i wait for a raid in the next 24 hours or do i wait for nothing.

If i wait 10 minutes... no problem.

if i wait 15 hours for a raid, and at the end i get the chance to have fun in a raid - no problem.

if i wait 24 hours for nothing... it's frustrating. And i hope no one say now - it's part of the game to be frustrated.

what you can do is just place a toon out there and play on a other toon youl find out if it spawns you dont need to watch all the time check into that toon each 30 min orso how do you think we all do that. and here is an tip talk to some of the people who where an a raid before your turn and ask them what was the last time they kiled it.