What my Avatar can not build...

Hello!

With the net-7.org main page, you can click on a avatar, then on recipes and then scroll down and download a datafile with all what your Avatar can build.

I would be very thankful, if we can get a datafile there with all what the avatar can not build. This would save a lot of time to get everything in game printed.

I don't know how much work it is and how much player want it, but at least i want it. :-)

Thanks for giving us back, a great game and happy hunting!

Edited by Otaro
  • Upvote 2

Not sure if you tried this on the Database.

Using the filters on the database you can choose to show only items you cant build

So what I do is choose 'Devices' for my category.
Pick a level.
Choose Manufacturable 'yes'
And Show Only Items 'I can't build'
And hit the search button.
You get a nice list of every item you can't build on any of your characters.
There are other filters you can use to trim the list further if need be.

If you need the info in a text file, just copy and paste the whole page in a text file.
Most of the text will be your items with a little extra text top and bottom.

I know, you can do this, BUT i have to copy hundereds of entries from the database, to the excel sheet...  and i have to delete the graphics and i have to change the format in the excel sheet. This needs a lot of time.

With the avatarname.csv file, i can copy in 15 seconds all infos from the database into a excel sheet.

Edited by Otaro
  • Upvote 2

I have to give Otaro a +1 on this suggestion.  I have been looking for a long time for a simple, straightforward way to do this as well.  Don't know how difficult it is for the DEVs, but it sure would help us builders.  :)

But I like to copy the database onto my spreadsheet manually...line by line. It's quite expansive and I find new things they have added here and there.  I also sleep on broken glass and then shower in lemon juice...but that's just me. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

With the net-7.org main page, you can click on a avatar, then on recipes and then scroll down and download a datafile with all what your Avatar can build.

If it is to much work at the moment, to create a second datafile, maybe the devs can do a little thing:

Change the value of the variable, in the routine to create the datafile, from: 'Avatar can build'" - yes   to    'Avatar can build' - no

With this change, we can see all, what we can not build. Maybe we see all, what can not be builded, too. But with this list, we can see, what for blueprints we not have and can go out and find the items.

Thanks and happy hunting!