Best grind for credits?

Been in and out for awhile, doin jobs for levels but not getting anywhere on Credits. Building dosent appear to be a cash cow these days, so How have you all built your wallets up?

^^ what he said ^^

I have location I like to farm for comps that I usually keep or break down. If I sell up I can make 50mil in an hour or so. You will need some decent toons of course! This is why credits aren't worth shit in E&B!! :lol:

50 mill an hour?    I hear that often yet cant help but think its an urban legand

Gene Hunter's in Paramis drops lv 9 components, shields, devices and engines. They are super easy to kill and respawn fast. It's not uncommon for a single mob to drop loot worth > 2 mil. 50 mil per hours is easy to be honest when you have a lv 150 warrior.

Edited by Basileus

At lower levels for your toon, you might try chavez camping.  The camp in Glenn which has CL 23 - 28 is great for getting loot to sell and trade XP.

Even at lower lvl's 12 - 16 at nav Saturn 3 in aba you can hunt the organic mobs there. There loot stacks and you will be surprised how much you can get from vendors for it. I got my first million there.

I started in Mars at the missile drones getting combat and selling the loot. Lvl 6 mobs that do not like plasma, lvl 1 proto beams work well and the xp comes fast

Perhaps my perception is wrong, I look at my toons and have 10mill, to many jobs, not enough farming,  about to hit 135 on 2 of them 120ish on the 3rd (cant figure out how to update the sig)  anyhow, to me I am poor and am looking to bulk up to get the gear needed for the upper levels. What would you say is the norm credit stack for 130ish? 

The Voltoi drop some nice things too. If you can handle them that is. Killed one at CL30 (took a long time though :P), and got a "common" drop (1 only) that was worth 90k. Stack of that would be worth a lot credit wise, and you might find some stuff you, an alt, or guild members could print.

The Voltoi drop some nice things too. If you can handle them that is. Killed one at CL30 (took a long time though :P), and got a "common" drop (1 only) that was worth 90k. Stack of that would be worth a lot credit wise, and you might find some stuff you, an alt, or guild members could print.

The plumes, antennas and whatnot doesn't stack though which makes Voltois inefficient for grinding credits.