Merjan mission to help Antares Construction

Couldn't find a forum for just bug reports and not even sure this is a bug.  Myself and another player "Lunatictaxi" are having this issue.

in this mission from Merjan on step 8, you are sent to talk to the Freespacers in KV about the grain thief.  I can run through the dialogue but before it finishes and updates there is a message that pops up top that states...  other players are engaged with you mission mob, try again later.  Is this mission bugged?  There are no other visible in combat.  Does it send you to another nav with the mob?  If the mob "can" be engaged by other players not on the mission is it possible to have the mob spawn only for the player doing the mission like other missions?  I.E.  once the dialogue gets to where you need to engage have them spawn as "mob for <player>"  so this mission can move forward easier?

I know a lot of questions but trying to get through it.

Thanks,

WoLfX

I had this problem right before a server bounce.

Once the server came back up, and when I logged back in, it allowed me to get the mission to progress with those Freespacers..

I'm just stuck trying to kill the damn thief now. He's a bit nails!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if devs have read this or are addressing it yet.  Seems that a good fix would be place a reasonable timer on the mob and if a player does not finish the mob resets after X amount of time.   Dunno what but something is definitely fubar here.

ok, I was able to complete the mission today.  IF you get that message....go to Rakio and look for a mordana that is for a named player.  If that player is not fighting the mob then eliminate it and you should be able to advance your mission.