2 moniters

Okay i finnally got a second moniter and want to dual box with them ,but i can't get the game to move over to the 2nd 1 ,how do i do that if anyone knows? I have set the game to play in windows mode .so ca't figure it out.

I know of two (three, technically) ways to do this:

1. WindowsBorderlessGaming (it's a .exe file I found...I think on the steam forums)
  2. Autohotkey/Hotkeynet can both move windows around. The code for that, in autohotkey, is something like:

;Ctrl + Shift + 6 = move window to monitor 2

^+6::

WinGet, Id, ID, A
WinMove, ahk_id %Id%,,1920,0

The above will move the active window (at the time the hotkey is pressed) to (assuming they are 1920x1080 monitors) the second window.

• 3 weeks later...

If in windowed mode , launch game then press the window key then hover the mouse point on the icon on the task bar . Right click the pop-up ,move mouse until you can select 'Move' ,drag game over to other monitor . Is how i do it lol. Long way round ,but the only way i know how to do :) 

Edited by Prrekoorb

If in windowed mode , launch game then press the window key then hover the mouse point on the icon on the task bar . Right click the pop-up ,move mouse until you can select 'Move' ,drag game over to other monitor . Is how i do it lol. Long way round ,but the only way i know how to do :)

This is how I do it, otherwise I use a program I wrote to draw to the other monitor.

Thank you all for the help, but found out the shift -window -arrow key combo works real fast.

Yup i like use that method once i get my screens set up how i do it , but i can't do that method to start off for some reason.