Fish Bowl Trigger

I was thinking about the Face of Tengu, which I am grateful is in the game but I have one question for the Devs....

Why does the trigger require a Barrier of Ooze? This is a good shield and it seems a waste to be added to the trigger... Is it due to Der Todesengel not currently available?

I am not asking for a part to be super common but would it be better to have something to replace the Barrier of Ooze... With the need of the Colourful Parrot Feather and the Dark Cortex I think the BoO needs to be looked at.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider looking into this.

• Upvote 4

I agree. The BOO is too usefull to be wasted on a raid trigger. I was always happy to find one and used it on many toons in the EMU.

I'm sure an alternate item can be found. Something kinda rare but not as useful. Maybe even an ore.

Allows for another item in the game that has value (and can be used for barter).  If it was not part of the face the Barrier of Ooze would be vendor food like most of the other drops that come out of Varen's Girdle.