Bannable Offence ? (killing mission triggers)

Last week we at VGE thought someone killed GOBB trigger out of spite but in the end was not 100% sure if it may have been a glitch ! BUT today we are sure 100% its someone doing it out of spite because we saw the ZX1 (controller trigger)  at 3:15pm EST , was put on follow by a guildy who had to then leave and when a guildy checked on it 30 minutes later . It was gone and the first wave was just despawning . Is it possible to trace who killed the ZX1 please Mr Dev/GM , and deal with him/her accordingly ? 

Thankyou 

Mob (object) death are not logged, nor is who fired on them.

Nor does it log when the object was spawned either, only that is exists (or does'nt).

Now that being said, a player at GM level or higher can see the mob object spawner, and can see how long it takes for an object to spawn and thus can manually force the spawn object to spawn its object (mob).

The only way it can be shown that a player is killing the object is if said player is witnessed directly, either by a player or a staff member.

*** = This is how it was in ST4 and at the time I was one of the mob devs. It might have changed since, but highly unlikely.

With this small a player base such actions are regrettable because they will probably push people away out of frustration.

We shouldn't have to babysit triggers if some1 doesn't have a life besides E&B.

To the the person targeting us i can only extend sympathy for his pitiful existence cause it takes guts to face your problems head on, either virtual or real, If only you would have come to us with them...

Shame we can't figure out a new way to deal with epic loot, which makes proliferation thereof not a problem, then instance / raid lockout the content (for specific players). Then this sort of drama would vanish.

It appears it was an accident by a newish player exploring BBW ,came across the mobs at Controller nav and killed them (as you do :) )  Waiting to hear from said player to confirm this ,but cant see a problem with accepting his apology .

Edit ........ Player has been in touch and explained thats exactly what happened (and easily done i have to admit and he has no need to apologise for something that was not his fault)  , so at least it was not someone being a prat . So thats the end of the matter , post closed as far as i am concerned .  

Not everyone knows what triggers these raids. There's no label on them to say "hey I'm a raid trigger".
There a lack of documentation also.
Anyone can get the controller mission.
All it says is kill the controller and obtain its central core.

It doesn't say it will be an epic battle, it doesn't say bring friends like some other missions do.
If I ran into the controller trigger and didn't know better, I would have killed it immediately.
Its a low level mob compared to others in BBW.

I can see how this mistake could be made is all I'm saying.

Bannable offense? I think not. The GMs and Devs are not responsible for your raids.
Though you might get kicked out of your guild if you did this.

Not everyone knows what triggers these raids. There's no label on them to say "hey I'm a raid trigger".
There a lack of documentation also.
Anyone can get the controller mission.
All it says is kill the controller and obtain its central core.

It doesn't say it will be an epic battle, it doesn't say bring friends like some other missions do.
If I ran into the controller trigger and didn't know better, I would have killed it immediately.
Its a low level mob compared to others in BBW.

I can see how this mistake could be made is all I'm saying.

Bannable offense? I think not. The GMs and Devs are not responsible for your raids.
Though you might get kicked out of your guild if you did this.

You missed the part where we thought it was a second deliberate attack on a raid trigger , also i did put a question mark after 'bannable offence' . 

If it were intentional then it would be breaking the following rule.

13. You may not disrupt the normal
 playability of a region, territory, area, or location

yes mistakes happen,accidents happen.
GM's will only step in when rules are broken.

closeing this topic now.