Skull Shield Mission

Wireclub why don't you just give up and go away you muppet ? you really get on my 'man boobs'. :)

Ps ..... Its not the best shield but its wep buff is useful to activate then remove the shield. But i will agree its gfx are nice :)

Also i believe some of those that can be bothered to take part in the Public raids and not just whine like you have won Cores needed to receive a 'Skull' shield .

The devs are not going to make 'uber' gear so easy to get that the likes of you can go solo the bosses .

And i believe JetpacZX was answered , so that throws your theory out of the window . So as to why he did not post the answer is not down to the 'BIG THREE' is it ?

I do apologise for my little rant , but Wireclub is always trying to cause trouble . And if i know the answers to or about anything to do with the game i am more than happy to tell (as is everyone).:-)
  • Upvote 3

The core has a chance to drop from Controller with or with out the mission only 1 core will drop either way. So you could be lucky win core an then take said mission an turn in core so that the mission isn't clogging  up your log . As to the lvl you can take mission i have no idea sorry .