disconnected by staff?

While I had 4 characters of mine grouped in paramis and another guildie  (zele) for 5 total....I was using my PW (Hexraider) (80% of the time) to kill 58's and switching screens to my JD (Hexxmaster) (20%) to loot.....my TE (Hexxraider) and TS (Hexxraided) were grouped for xp but I wasn't switching screens to view them....I was disconnected by staff for an unknown reason...after restarting my 4 clients I found just 1 had a warning from Blacklung about afk macroing which was my TS , one of the 2 idle characters....I was only switching between 2 screens, my PW and JD and didn't notice any GM msg's on either of them....I wasn't using a macro....just killing mobs....Zele and I were in TeamSpeak talking at the time and he can verify that.....If I was sent a msg to my PW which was doing all the killing, I should have seen it, or even my JD...not the TS or TE.....I wasn't breaking any rules I'm aware of and I'm a bit surprised and annoyed at the inconvience

If you had answered on your TS you would have satisfied staff that you were indeed not using a macro. By not answering and as your group were still looting etc I'm guessing you were logged off.

You were lucky you didn't get a 24 hour ban.

In your defence a message could have been sent to all the members in the group for a response, but it didn't happen.

All I can suggest is you need to cycle thru your toons to answer such requests/warnings.

I wasn't using my TS for anything...it wasn't doing anything ...it wasn't shooting....why would I need  to check its chat if its just in my group....my PW was doing all the shooting and that's the chat I could see!

Fair concerns. If I recall correctly, multiboxing is noted, not actively discouraged, but ultimately unsupported. With that logic BL was only obligated to msg the offending toon(in thier eyes) not the whole group or group leader.

The kill command would be associated with the ip, which would shut down your group.

It would seem to make sense for the group to be messaged, but it's not his job to ask around for the offending toon. Your pw and jd were engaged in legitimate actions so they wernt bothered.

A lot of us do what you are with our characters.

From time to time I enter some kind of Benign comment or just a  .  <-----Period in chat

to let someone know I'm alive and actively playing the game.

Magoo sometimes reciprocates with his own  .  <----period, which in turn causes me to enter ....

I know when you're battling L58 your concentration needs to be on target, but what the alternative is

what we have and get.

I had a similar incident in Grissom, they must of though I was a MAC or I didn't see the question or warning and all my Noob characters got hit with a 500,000 damage, something a L25 Druzri can't

dish out.

It'll be kind of funny to start seeing all the   .   <----Periods in chat. :o

Why BL did what he did is unknown to me. My point is that even though your TS was grouped, and all had simular naming, BL doesn't have contact the leader. Multiboxing is known, noted but not supported. For all I know his GM tools spotted coding that resembled macro piloting.

I'd suggest letting it go, or contact BL via msg to get a better understanding of why he did it. If you complaints from there, elevate them.

AFK macroing was brought to my attn in paramis,so i went to investigate.

After 5 minutes of trying to get the groups attn, i froze you all,everything stopped.

again i tried to contact 1 of the group, a very active tt, should be someone there right? 

again no response.So the tt and all grouped members were kicked and the tt was banned,  second time BTW next time its a long bann.

so i think you can see my side of it,

i dont normally show screenshots but i want you to know what happened so its understood.

[attachment=2901:afk combat macroing.png]

[attachment=2900:afk combat macroing1.png]