Humor.

A Terran Trader, Progen Warrior and a jenqui Explorer were in a shuttle it had been in a collision at warp speed with a nag they noticed the oxygen gauge was dropping fast.

The progen warrior said it was a good day to be called forward and launched himself out the air lock. The teran trader put on his portable space suit and turn on his beacon and launched himself out the air lock.

The jenqui explorer meditated for a moment kicked the consol and the gauge worked again. He smiled at how much better the shuttle smelled.

------------------------------

There's a terran, a jenquai and a progen on a ship. Suddenly the ship's life support fails and the three are forced to abandon. Each escape pod only holds one person, and there are only 2 pods.

The jenquai stands up and yells, "As a jenquai, I am a genius, so I should be saved so my incedible brain will not go to waste." And he jumps into the port for the first pod.
The progen turns to the terran and says. "Save yourself. I can just be called forward, so there's no need for you to die for me."

The terran says "Nonsense, there's a pod for each of us. That 'genius' jenquai just jumped out the garbage chute!"

------------------------------

Three Jenquai In PvP.

[attachment=2898:JenpiePvP.JPG]

• 3 weeks later...