old 2004 players what was your game names

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brazen,  I think we interacted in live before your name is familiar,  I also was a Galileo also

I was a pretty hardcore player back then.  I invested probably a little too much time into the game world than was healthy lol.  I was obcessed with reverse engineering anything I could get my hands on.  At the sacrifice of my social life it did pay off.  Perhaps you bought a thing or two from me.  I was often hated upon by underselling the market prices because I beleived in sharing wealth and knowledge.  Call me a communist in MMO's lol.  I was a bit of an anarchist too.  I crashed a raid or two when I felt they were being monopilized, with the help of a few unamed mercs. 

I've been a nomad since EnB shut down.  Never did settle down into any MMO since.  I've been watching this site on and off since then, finally DLing the client tonight and see what happens.  I wish there was some way of raising a marketing plan for this with funding....

• Like 1

10 toons

10 toons at 150

Main Toons played

Syberfly  TE

Sybersar  JE

SyberTrader  TT

Colen JD

Syberspace PW

I do remember you Woodstock, and you too Brazen

Edited by Syberfly

Galileo Server! I remember Syber of course, Woodstock and Brazen too. Wow man don't think I've seen you around before. Immediately I remembered you when I read your first post above. Awesome to see another Galilean, we seem to be rare these days compared to the others  :P

I had a fun time spending several of the last months up until sunset with Syber and SCC. Good times!

I was mainly Hatu, Hatum, xHatu, Hatumahala, Zoid, Zoids, Ultrawarrior and inherited Traderbruce for the last 6 months or so.

I ran a ton of FB's all the way until the end, loved those end days - some of them are my most memorable!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just to add my two rats in,

On the Orion server, I was Pakkrat and Pakkratius (TT and PS respectively). I was in the Knighthawks Guild with Metamatic, BigRuss, Endrin, Tinuvial and others. Still glad I found the Emulator and became your Anchor-rat for Net-7 News!

From the archives at NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat.

Same names. All R--n alts and Xaver on Andromida. I was a recluse for the most part because I spent most of my time persuing "server firsts" in regards to the story line....it enthralled me and I wanted to be the first to discover new stuff and try to figure out who/what built the ancient gates, ect. So yeah...mostly a hermit in live.

Quasimoto and still have that name from live, was on Andromeda!

toons were

Quasimoto  TE L150

Bauxdilli  TT  L150

Elmerfudd  JE L150

sorry don't remember any more of the names, lol, been a few night sleep since then!

Edited by Heracles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From Beta until Sunset, I really only played two toons consistently

TE - Wednesday 150

JE - Hierophant 150

Both were on Andromeda and I recall starting in Founders Federation before migtrating the two toons into Static.