Super lagg

its 04:38 AM GMT and the lagg around the RD base is so bad that all 12 players that are there to do the raid is just so bad that we all just crash from the game. pls get a fix on this because this is just no funn when your doing this raid.

These are just the people in my group:

Xraygamma

Adalwulf

Hercpw

DrewsterTE

Cptgrant

they can tell you aswell how bad this lag problem is

Edited by Jamoos

I had the same bad lag as my toon was fighting in VG and AP.

So bad I couldn't do anything for what seemed like 3 or 4 minutes at a time.

This was after I left BBW for the same reason.

This was last night at around 1 am est.

I was lucky to get out alive also.

it seems when the server gets above 40% full the lag increases incredibly.  A relog seems to clear it temporarily, but that might just be down to many people relogging.

I was looking at the ping and network stats, in game ping was green and 100 - the network was doing very little (checking with a capture) so I'm not sure as yet if it's client related or server related.

That is correct, it does not.

We must have wire traces showing the difficulty, see the post in the player advocate area regarding this. A minimum of 1000 packet captures using the program mentioned there will help us prove there is a problem. 1&1 tells me they do not see it. We have plenty of analytics on our game code and you'd need about a thousand more people to stress it. :)

There is no doubt something is happening, I'll get more traces going - it seems to look like the client just gives up and doesn't transmit any more - a bit of speculation on my part given the logs, but we'll see.

When I say gives up, more like doesn't get a response, times out and then sits there.

Unfortunately, there are like a few thousand possible causes for that, and very few of which have anything to do with our server, unless you have a flawed version of net7proxy.exe (which we intentionally disallow)

The wire traces will help, best I can say until we have a mass of data to throw at 1&1 or we have the finances and players to support moving to a 'better' host.