Stepping down

Hi players.  I just wanted to check in here and let you know that I have decided to leave the project.

No there is no drama or anything of that nature.  I simply have become so bogged down in my real life and work that I havent been able to contribute to the project meaningfully for months, and I dont see that changing any time soon.

Maybe ill be back someday after things slow down here, I have no way of knowing.  I havent even been able to play the game much less work on it.

I am confident the newer developers that have been added, as well as the oldies youve all come to know and trust to keep this game alive will continue to do so for a very long time.  ENB died its first death almost 12 years ago.  It still lives through us, and I will always hold it close to me.

Take care my brothers and sisters of the ENB.  Ill see you around hopefully.

Stanig,

Thank you for your hard work and advancement of this project.  I fully understand that RL issues can prevent one from sitting down and digging into anything.  My time has been reduced to a very few precious minutes in the morning and occasionally a few in the afternoon.

Good luck,

Mim

Know exactly where you coming from, I am now able to spend more time playing now, but was out of the game for a while.

I hope your RL and work continue to give you good times and satisfaction.

hopefully the game will grow and still be running when you are able to spend some time back here in EnBU