Open Letter To Byakhee And Everyone Involved In Agrippa

Let me start of by saying, are you trying to kill us. I don't mind the shield testing where I had to go kill 5 cl42 rds, after that I figured how worse can it get. Not to mention the running around getting nearly impossible components. You have the nerve to send me to kill 20 or so Cl51 Ten-gu blights. Fortunately I had the good sense to bring some backup, even then things were a bit iffy for a while, as you know Ten-gu are not really friendly mobs, they come at you like you were the last piece of roast beef at a buffet.
What I want you to know is that I LOVE IT!!!, keeps you in the game, yes drives you mad and have you rambling alone at nite but its awesome, personally it keeps me in the game, a million times better than the job grind and killing mobs for loot, great job, hell awesome job. And as soon as my PP is done with it I am making a PS just for agrippa.
Once again fantastic job!!!
  • Upvote 2

Yeah Agrippa is ok if you can actually do it, right now my privateer is stuck on trying to do stage 1 weaps, Telum is all messed up and won't progress, seems if you do ammo first it skips all of the stage 1 weapons mission. I cannot level the PP any further as I will surpass the lvl75 dead zone.