Single-Player (Private Server)

First I would like to apologize for if this thread should not be under this category and to congratulate you for your continued efforts to revive Earth and Beyond. :lol:

Now let me get to the actual matter, while I was never a regular user of the ENB emulator's forums I used to read the news from the old website, and use the actual software, and I clearly remember that it was possible to start a single-player game with the net7 launcher or host your own private server of the game. Is that still possible with the current version of the emulator and if it is how can I do that ?

One more thing, when I signed up again today Firefox said that the sign up page was unsafe more spesificaly in the technical details it presented this message: [quote]forum.enb-emulator.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)[/quote]
Thank you for your time.

[quote name='Kane' timestamp='1303381566' post='39556']Now let me get to the actual matter, while I was never a regular user of the ENB emulator's forums I used to read the news from the old website, and use the actual software, and I clearly remember that it was possible to start a single-player game with the net7 launcher or host your own private server of the game. Is that still possible with the current version of the emulator and if it is how can I do that ?[/quote]current emu ? no, but you can get outdated sources/database from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/enbclassic/files/Source%20Code%200.1.0/ and compile and run your own server.

Sorry, we don't provide a single-player installation anymore, nor do we support private servers.

For some reason, Firefoz hates our SSL certificate. Thanks for reminding me, I'll look into it.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1303587939' post='39665']
Sorry, we don't provide a single-player installation anymore, nor do we support private servers.
[/quote]

Will this ever be an option in the future? I would like to set one up just for my household but I'd like it to be the most up-to-date as possible, ST4 or better?