Sorry, Your login does not appear to be valid...

"

Sorry, Your login does not appear to be valid. Try again using the default launcher. 

Anyone know what this error is about? Al I was working fine all day yesterday. "

I am having the same issue -tried re-booting, re-installing - still getting the error message. of invalid account, main character torkk.

Win 8

All was working fine yesterday?

Error was windows defender - but still hang at most of the gates.Yes made fixes from others posts - issues continue.

Edited by coldplay

• 11 months later...

Not to be an "Old Post Muddled Drugder"  but  My DSL has crapped out on me and I tethered my phone to my pc via USB and I got this error tonight also. 

I also get this when I travel and use a Hotel's ISP can someone explain what this means exactly?  Is it due to some kinda proxy connection?

Fortunately I have a VZW phone that does wireless hotspot and it logs in without any problems.

Just curious. Thanks in advance.

I also get this when I travel and use a Hotel's ISP can someone explain what this means exactly?  Is it due to some kinda proxy connection?

It's probably a proxy issue. If you have proxy set as 'auto' in 'Internet Options' settings, and isp has wpad active, game might use proxy server from there to login into game and when it tries to connect using udp, server sees two different client IP's.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have tried to readjust local network parameters, but I still get this error message!

Is there any kind of software/web site I can visit, so that I don't have to use VPN software to play?

And - by the way - I only have 1 IP Address listed locally.

Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...