Luctz

Hunting Grounds

9 posts in this topic

I want to compile a list for all levels with good places for sentinels to hunt throughout their journey to 150. If you have any favorites, please share them!

Pax Swift Star in Sheppard is full of L20 Scuttlebugs and is a great spot for CL 18-22 PE's or any CL 18-22 for that matter.

Pax Swift Star in Sheppard is full of L20 Scuttlebugs and is a great spot for CL 18-22 PE's or any CL 18-22 for that matter.

lol..where the heck is pax swift star? i have a mission to find it and cant! I find lvl 20 scuttle bugs..but can't find the pax swift star!

For real low level, there are the RD's in saturn, the abandoned something or other (been a while since ive been there) good way to get some money too!!

Considering it's x2 XP right now you'd be surprise what you get, I mean I was a CL8 in starter area still killing CL3's getting 400XP per kill an you can kill lower levels fairly simple.

With x2 XP @ CL0 killing a CL0 gives you 2,000XP it's usually -200XP per level after that, though this will only stay in effect until you're CL25/EL25/TL25, it doesn't have to be set up like that just so long as your Overall level is 75, you could be CL18/EL30/TL27.

Depends on Patience

CL 1-6(8) Starter Zone

CL 4-8(12) Endriago(Gallina) - Manes*

CL 8-12(14) Mars - Kraken Cow/Bull

CL 7-20(25) Planet Dahin(Capella) - Shakaku*

CL 12-16(18) Mars - Cybertronic Wight/Dzurai Spawn

CL 16-18(21) ABB - Densou Ancient/Densou Mother/Densou Adult

CL 16(18)-20(24) Sheppard(Beta Hydra) Scuttle Bug* "Lv. 16 if you have Lv. 3 Missiles not recommend though unless you're a Terran"

* = Best Bet

I liked killing manes in inverness with my rifles and I think was it cygni where they had the mine fields with manes in them as well...

Ugh why do all the decent ore field have manes in them? There were other mobs that guarded ores.

Ugh why do all the decent ore field have manes in them? There were other mobs that guarded ores.

Yeah, I wondered the same thing in Live, especially since Nishido didn't make Plasma beams for JE to use. (had to use non-race beams to get plasma on a JE)

I liked killing manes in inverness with my rifles and I think was it cygni where they had the mine fields with manes in them as well...

Actually it was nommos/cybernetic drones/pop rocks that spawned in cygni. The manes your aare thinking of was the manes just outside cygni gate..there was 2 great mine fields visable there guarded by manes, the one behind the gate where lower lvl manes. There was another mine field a little lower down the map you could free warp to but some of the RD would wander over there now and then.

South of edinberg gate and z axis down was another hidden mine field haunted my manes and free traders that would fight ea other. These rocks had a good L6 ammo ore and 7+ build ores w/ fast respawn rate.