Cant sign into game

After waiting through the weekend for server moves, N7 portal finally let me link accounts to forums. I have followed, to my knowledge, the instructions for linking/creating a master and game account. Megan says my login info cant be validated. Any help is appreciated.

On 24. 10. 2016 at 11:39 AM, TheThumb said:

After waiting through the weekend for server moves, N7 portal finally let me link accounts to forums. I have followed, to my knowledge, the instructions for linking/creating a master and game account. Megan says my login info cant be validated. Any help is appreciated.

Same by me. Probably we have to wait and be patient.

4 hours ago, IbaSomasata said:

hello may i ask how do i log on i have created 3 accounts now and none are working

See other thread/posting, i moved one your accounts ("ch...") from the new server to the old server.

Edit:
We are moving the server asap, but we have some more "joints and ties" between the servers which needs to be taken care of first, o/w a move would result in a mess. For instance, the portal/webserver has become an "extension" of the game offering great services.

Then there is the problem that all involved people have to work on the move hand in hand, like the Admin of Net7 (Kyp), the
LeadDev for the webservices (Karu) and the LeadServerDev (me).
And THEN....most of these poeple have a job (yay) to make a living, which come first of course.

Finally, some things are not in our hands, eg. domain stuff which we are also transfering.
These tasks are not completely under ou control so we have to wait for third parties.

Unfortunatly we... (Darth Vader voice on) "we cannot handle these individuals in a way the empire normally handle things...".
"Choohoooo....."

Non the less...i am pretty positive it will happen this weekend. If not....sue me :lol: